Killerzracing71 newest ride and system

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1623
well as most of you guys know my banana boat is done well for now so i got a new vehicle a 1992 caprice wagon...... i have some pics but they are on my phone and have to upload them......

plans are
Black an Blue 2 tone
22" coys C56 wheels
SLammed as far as i can go

system
8 12" ehqs subs
T1000bd
p 450.4 x2
6 ehqs subs for mid bass
and some comps undecied

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8968
I want pictures. Do you think its worth putting that much money into?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6287
nice killer....get us some pics bud

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 548
my dad loves his ehqs... he has 2 on 400 watts rms...i wanna hear 8! lol when ur done i want some vids please :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12262
wow 8 12s u say !!!

im more into the less = more theory so for me 1 or 2 subs & im good to go .....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6296
let me know when everything is installed killer, i wanna hear that bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 1624
yeah ha ha yanks u coulda prolly heard the 6 12s in the torino if only the front end wasnt so ruff....

the 8s sound great in my torino i love them they cant play real well below 40hz they start to pop.... n act funny so i keep them high.....

o an rovin i was prolly gonna put like 2 18s or 2 15 or somthin but when i saw thos ehqs subs said y not put alot in my car they are cheap.... tired of spending 300 for a single sub..... LOL

as for the money in my caprice i will prolly be spending like 4000 total on that car.... thats it i wanna have something to take the place of the banana boat.....

if im not driving it thats the first thing some one asks me wheres your yellow car LOL

well now its gonna be the DRAGGIN WAGGON ooooooohhhhh yaaaaaaahhhhhhh

LOL

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12271
well it isnt exactly fun hauling all that weight around & the space it takes up since i have 4 10s & going to get rid of them here in my country soon & replacing all with a single DD maybe ...Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12272
oh , & its also not fun when u have a bunch of subs in ur ride & a guy pulls up with just 1 or 2 sub\s & covers ur sh1t.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1627
ha ha yeah i hear yapp talkd trash bout my last system..... one place round hear claimed he was hittin 150db with a shallow mount 12 or 10 2 of them i was like wtf

i had just got my treo meterd 139 on music an they were like yeah an ha ha you guys see how big my car is..... n i have leaks like crzy in that car.... theres a vent that runs from the trunk to the inside of my door jambs...

through that vent a whole lot of air come through it alot... LOL and as big as that rear quater panel is....ha ha

but back to tha caprice hope it will get loud LOL shooting for 145 on music thats my goal should be possible LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us