Someone wanna burn me a few dvds of music vids for $$??

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1763
If someone could download all these music videos to dvd's or download them and email em to me i'd pay pal you the cost of dvd's plus how much you see fit...

Birdman & Lil Wayne - Stuntin like my daddy
Three 6 Mafia - Ridin SPinners
Young Jeezy - I luv it
50 cent - in da club
g-unit ft. 50 cent - stunt 101
jay-z - big pimpin'
jay-z - show me what you got
jibbs - king kong
MIMS - like this
Mims - this is why i'm hot
Nelly - Air Force Ones
Nelly - Batter up
Nelly - Grillz
ray cash - bumpin' my music**** really want it!
Slim Thug - I ain't heard of that
chamillionaire - ridin'
dre - chevy ridin' high
rihanna - umbrella
rihanna - shut up and drive
young jeezy - my hood
three 6 mafia - doe boy fresh
DJ Khaled - We takin' over
RIch Boy - Throw some D's
THree 6 Mafia - Poppin' My Collar
Baby bash - Cyclone
50 cent - ayo technology
akon - sorry, blame it on me
yung joc - coffee shop
yung joc - it's goin down
mike jones - mr. jones

i was thinkin like 15 bucks plus cost of 3 dvd-r's plus shipping costs to me...

hit me up on AIM at caldapaL08 or caldapaL08@yahoo.com or just PM me....

i really wanna em but moms adamant about no illegal downloading bc my uncle is a music producer and yadda yadda, but anyways i can't and dont wanna pay 2 bucks a song on itunes....quick way to make 15 bucks fellas thanks!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 659
i have the ability to do it but not worth my time. just some info, you have to first stream rip them to a wmv cause it's prob the only high quality u can get then convert them to mpeg 2 due to it being a compatible with dvd. now that all thats done they would have to be chapter cut so u can skip through them correctly. now u need to compress it all correctly then drop it to dvd. this can all be done with nero but it would look like crap. now the kicker even if u bought them from i tunes u couldn't drop it to dvd cause the files would be quick time compression which is something like h.264. so there u have it in my mind not worth 15 bucks but just to show u how it would be done.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 960
also, it would take some time, I get movies and have a program that changes them to DVD format, and burns them..
It takes about 1-1 1/2 hrs to download a full length movie, then another 1-1 1/2 hrs to convert the format, then maybe 2-3 minutes to burn...so 2-3 hours for a normal 1 1/2 hour average movie...definately not worth the time unless I wanted it for myself.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1765
sheeeeeeet i didnt know it was so complicated, thanks for tellin me how to do it though

keith or wolfman, how much money would make it worth your time

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1622
ppl sell those dvds there around some on ebay and some audio shops can get them for you ask around

ill do it for 2900

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1773
pretty please?

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 961
Sorry cal, but I use the computer too much for other stuff...so not worth my time

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1780
iight no biggie

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 913
Cal it can be done and in perfect quality. But it's illegal. All you got to do is use the correct convertor.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1781
mommy says no to illegal downloads....

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3261
15 bucks? It could take about 2 hours to find/download all those.........

I'd do it for 50

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1783
would you really do it for 50? i might consider that...

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4379
cal you cheap as$ =P

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 480
people sell these all the time around here for 10 bucks, cd's,music videos,dvd's, I got the simpsons movie for 5 bucks two days after it came out lol. I bought some music videos like 2 months ago from the same guy and they are in excellent quality. Next time i see him Cal i will tell him if he can make one with those videos.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5123
at the flea market in the "bad" side of town they just have cds and burn them for you right their for a couple bucks.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3274
50 + 2 bucks for the DVD + whatever shipping is.

Yeah I'd do that. PM me if you really want it done.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 182
thats a rip 50 bucks for some fuckng music videos rofl just look on ebay they have 100 music videos in one dvd for 10-20 bucks

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3276
Nobody's forcing him to buy it...... If you can get them cheaper somehwere else go for it. 50 bucks is what would make it worth my time for me to do it.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1784
where the hell is it on ebay i can't find em...

thanks ms...ill prolly wait til i have the indash tv, but when i get one, i might hit you up...

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1785
nvr mind i found some on ebay, but idk i still might go with my list, but anyways....

do you knwo if i can rip those to my computer easily. i know itll take a lot of room, but do they burn like tracks on a cd or is one dvd of say 20 songs like one big movie or is 20 different tracks? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 660
cal i say not worth my tim cause i hate charging ppl for things even for the amount of detail i try to do for things 50s not worth it that's why i told u all that's involved nothing against you but i will help get u rolling. look up a program called wm recorder. it allows u to copy streaming video ore a link and downloads it to a file on the harddrive for you. the main isssue with video is you can't say take a crappy sounding video and dubb over a original song in place. the words and sync will almost never line up do to the vid having a custom track made for it. it's a bitttch i done a few dozen with my own footage panning back and fourth from reall video to my footage to the artist singing and used a cd as dub over the original abad quality audio. it took about 5 hours to nail all the lip sync correctly and that was for a 3 min video. so your best bet is this go to aol or yahoo and get a 700k quality video so both audio and video is good then copy it. that way u get both cause ur main risk with ebay is that ur video may look good but the audio won't be there. as i didn't bring up encoding on a medium average comp unlike mine could take all night eve up to 60 hours for a 2 hour video. mines pretty above average tricked to do video and i can knock out a full dvd in 30 min and a encoding to mpeg from a download in 11 hours. but the whole issue is to do it right once. getting the videos in real high quality will be you hardest part. wm recorder there are unlocks like the one i used and u do not need to buy it. the reason why wm works so well is yahoo uses proxys and so on so u can't get links to videos for download. wm records straight from the player so u get to bypass that. but give that a whirl to download, to chapter cut and encode look up tmpgenc and tmpgenc dvd author by pegasys inc. use those and u can do it all, good luck.

Silver Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 917
Keith I really dont think you know what you are talking about, or you don't know what he is talking about. no offense though. You can download music videos, which will most likely be in the format of .avi. Music videos are about 70mb a piece. I know of a few programs that can easily convert to DVD. I know where I can even get music videos in dvdr format. It isn't hard. the longest part is taking the time to get all the videos.

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
nah no offense takin what i'm refering to is getting a streaming video and copying the streaming video that way you know what your getting in quality it always worked out better for me recording a streaming video rather then hunt the net for a download i'd rip the streaming vid. that's what i meant by 700 k cause most vids are in 300k, crappy audio crappy video if u play it on anything with good sound quality ability.

Silver Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 920
Yeah, but when you download via IRC, all your videos are PERFECT dvd quality. I agree, ripping off of the internet not worth the time.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1788
loud noises!

Silver Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 923
I love lamp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums