Challenge to all you 98 Mustang Owners

Silver Member
Username: Bayrent88

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 105
Well i have a little problem....
i have one 15" L7 and i want to build a box for it...the only problem is that i dont have the time to try and design a box that will fit in the car and be suffienct enough for the sub...so if you guys could help me out with the design.......i am willing to pay someone for there design if they can come up with one...

thanks everyone...

Bronze Member
Username: Slanco5

La Crosse, WI United States

Post Number: 14
I have a full workshop at home. If you have measurements of your trunk, and what could fit, I can design you a box and build it. I use AutoCad 2007 for designing stuff like that. I could have the box built by middle of next week if seriously interested. Hit me back with some prices and if your interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Slanco5

La Crosse, WI United States

Post Number: 15
Would you be looking for a Ported, or Sealed box. What type of carpeting would you want on the outside? Not sure how much shipping would be, the box would be heavy, unless your looking for someone a little closer to do it.

Silver Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 106
yea the designs in AutoCAD would be great...i also have AutoCAD...but i don't want anyone to build the box for me just design it..i can build it....and the thing is that the trunk is really small and box would have to be pretty custom...a square box just wont fit..so thats why i am looking for someone with a mustang to design it for me so they can model it from theres

Silver Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 107
any takers

Silver Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 108
OK well i took some time out today and got a design going...now i just need some help with a port....i made a wedge shape design that will fit in to my trunk....the box is a little more than 3 cu ft and its for a 15" L7...so any help would be much appreciated...thanks guys

Silver Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 109

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2918
i would contact fischer customs or phil salisbury

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 314
Reece,

As BJ has said time and time again, " HE DOESN'T Design Enclosures ", he has someone else do that for him.

Me, I do my own designing, drafting and fabrication.

Josh,

Didn't you post you design on another forum and ask about the port?

Silver Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 121
yea...i finally took some time out and designed something that would fit into my trunk....

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
Did anyone help ya out yet with the slot port for it and if they didn't post up the details here and I'll take a look at it.

NVM, I found it in the other thread.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6324
hey phil, your located in the northeast somewhere right?
how much would it be to build me a 5 cuft sealed box somewhat like this? shuold i just email you? i dont know the dimensions yet....

Upload

ps, yea i know that box is ported....mine will be sealed....i emailed that dude who owns that box and they have no idea about the dimensions or anything

pps, i cant do angled cuts, dont ask

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Yanks,

Yeah, I'm located in PA about 10 miles due north of Philly or 2 miles south of the Willow Grove Naval Air Base.

5 cu.ft. sealed, braced, similar to that, nothing fancy, your looking at around $ 150.00 + shipping.

What the he!! is that, looks like a Stang Hatchback???

E-mail the dude back and just ask him to measure the box as is, he should be able to give you at least the rough dimensions measuring them in the car.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6332
thats a scion phil lol....i had to stealt the thread from the OP :-)

can i pick up the box since your about an hour and a half from me?

and i just asked the dude for the dimensions roughly, waiting for a response

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
Yanks,

Yeah, sure, ya can pick up the enclosure.

Tell ya what, if ya get all your amps and sh!t installed, when ya pick up the enclosure, bring your subs, wiring and what not and we'll hook the sucker up, give ya some bump for the trip home.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6334
phil, let me tell ya bud, your one hell of a guy

expect an email from me in a couple weeks bud.....still getting the funds together right now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us