How to power my ax-3200de to power my 18"xxx

Bronze Member
Username: Dastunna

Post Number: 17
So last weekend I installed my 220amp iraggi alternator and upgraded the big 3 with 0GA wire. I also bought two new identical batteries and replaced my original battery with one of these. Now I am looking for some wiring advice.

I have a us amps ax-3200de to power my re audio 18"XXX and a us amps merlin MD41 to power my MB Quart RVF and RUA 216 speakers as well as an extra battery to hook up. How should I do this? The last install I did was 6 years ago and a lot more simple. I'm very confused on how to intergrate my 2nd battery with the two amps and if I should be running 0GA power directly to my ax-3200.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3252
You don't really need more than 1 battery. But as long as they are identical, you can use 2.

Run two 0 awg wires from the front battery to the 2nd battery in the back. One for power the other for ground. The connect the amps power and ground to the terminals on the battery in the back.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2455
what i did was ran one line for power to the back then grounded by back battery to chassis then hooked pos and neg on amp to back bat.

Bronze Member
Username: Dastunna

Post Number: 20
what should I use for fuses?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us