Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 906
The Parrot one has really good features.. I'm pretty surprised how good it is

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1742
parrot?

how can u say its good? have u used it? or it just looks good on paper?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2158
i was looking at the alpine hu as well looks real good..neva heard of parrot

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12891
looks like a knockoff

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1290
there is also a walmart version of this product made by VR3

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15313
that alpine unit doesn't have that good of sq. it only has 2v preout. i have heard it also and its not that great.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3600
wtf is parrot? i dont think that brand even made it to a flea market... haha but seriously i havnt heard of it... id risk it with the alpine over that but that unit still doesnt look all that good

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6852
parrot is a great company they are dedicated to bluettoth devices but they are great products that headunit in particular is a really cool featured headunit more featured than the alpine but it lacks on audio wise it only has one set of preamp outputs few eq setting and low end audio tweaks but functionality and features wise is a great product for the money...

why i refuse to get a headunit like that and is sto tempting is because the sq of an mp3 and a cd are far diferent... the cd is the best quality u can get and the mp3 well u can even hear the diference thats why chad is saying that is sucks on sq... but if you dont have the cash to drop 20 bucks every week for new cds thats the only way to go..

Silver Member

Post Number: 907
"how can u say its good? have u used it? or it just looks good on paper?"

I said the features on it are good... Read b4 you comment

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1749
saying the features on it are good in my eyes and ears implies that you've used it and handled it before....

understand the question before you call him out

Silver Member

Post Number: 908
Parrot is a good Company, they havent been in the car audio business quit yet, beside the blue tooth stuff for a car.. But there other products are good

The Alpine focuses more the ability for an ipod, thats were they put all there features and stuff into..

Parrot is based towards having a wide variety of features, I'm still waiting for the full Specs, But is it only $300...USB port, SD card reader, line-in jack, iPod connector and A2DP Bluetooth stereo wireless connectivity accommodate all manner of digital music sources. There is even a storage space behind the faceplate where something archaic like a CD player's internals would normally go. As if that weren't enough, there's also internal memory for "over 300 Mp3's" (roughly 1.5 '" 2GB).

Pair the RK8200 with your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and you'll get automatic phonebook synchronization with a total storage capacity of 8,000 contacts, hands free calling, voice recognition, and intelligent microphone switching with noise reduction to ensure the best possible call quality. The RK8200 should be available in the UK by the end of the year, for a surprisingly affordable A£149.99 ($302).

The Rest of the Specs.. Like EQ and Pre amp and Wattage has not been told yet, far as i know, if I'm wrong please feel free to show me the info

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2296
is that like a stash spot in the parrot one?

i would buy it solely for THAT purpose...

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
Tremor.. Yes it is, great place to hide your smizzle, or phone or what eva..

Cal Payne Maybe in your ears and eyes, but just cause someone says the features are good doesn't mean they used it, it isn out yet.. You could research it and read about the features and get feedback from the testers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us