DD sub prices

Bronze Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 37
hey yall i need some prices i want 2 DD 9515's g series dual 1.5 ohms thanks and also could i get a price for a DDm3 thanks

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1704
if you are thinking of getting a amp ide hurry up. I heard a rumor that DD was getting rid of the amp line. They are selling what they have in stock and then not getting any more. Could be false but thats what i heard.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1705
and i believe the 9515's are somewhere between 700-900 but again i could be wrong

Bronze Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 38
i hope not ive heard so many good things bout the DDm3's but i cant but my new system stuff for another week and half to 2 weeks =/ dern 700-900 that alot i was talking to kevin he said sumin lik 650

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 2007
used is the way to go man

Bronze Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 39
iight then ill make another thread bout used ones for sale

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 220
I bought my 9512g from the factory @ $730, but I had them change the coils to dual 1, which isn't a regular option.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1036
my local dealer sells DD 9515g's for $750

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 673
nice pl4yboy.. i was gonna go up there and look for a part time job ha ha

Bronze Member
Username: Djl

Post Number: 75
DD is not getting rid of their amp line. Amps are a large part of their business and will continue to be so.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5294
^Yep, what DJ said :-)

But DD is supposed to be making a change in their amp lines...the M and Z series is supposed to change (i think).

They recently dropped the Z2, I think the last line of Z1a's are going too. Lil something coming up in the near future.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6559
hey canaan did you see my post on three dd 8's the guy did 144.7 db on the termlab at the comp with a dd amp pushin like 2000 rms...I thought that was good he said it was a daily box

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5295
yep, what vehicle was it in?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5094
Heh...it'd be crazy if DD eliminated amps in their product line up.It's not going to happen though.Anyhow...this talk about them switching things up...I guess I'll just have to wait and see what's coming now

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2663
Does anyone know the prices of

DD1500 15"
DD2500 12"15"
DD3500 10"

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5232
for a friend i take it^

and why is it so hard for people to call/email dd themselves? instead of making a post and waiting for a response that may or may not be right? j/w

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5105
"and why is it so hard for people to call/email dd themselves? instead of making a post and waiting for a response that may or may not be right? j/w"

Because DD will give you MSRP pricing and that's usually pretty high.A local dealer will give you a bit of a better deal if there's one around.That's why people have to post threads like this because they're trying to save a bit of money and I don't blame them at all.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5233
i don't blame no one either but just seems to me a phone call to a local dealer would be alot easier/faster way to get the prices. every dealer/states going to be different. i'd rather call a dealer and get prices then wait for awhile and have someone from the other side of the country tell me what thier local dealer sells the same sub for.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2450
low-hz.com theyll tell you

Bronze Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 41
low-hz.com doesnt have DD's or their site well at least i couldnt find nuttin so how can they tell you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1708
email kevin and ask lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5235
they carry them, you just have to email and ask for them. someone said it has to do with dd dealers aren't allowed selling online due to invading other dealers' areas.

but still, the easiest way to get the prices is to contact your local dealer. dealer locator is on the dd website, and if no ones' local you can order direct from dd (minus 20%).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us