OT Sundown Audio

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1159
I know its the wrong place but just want to get opinions.
I'm looking for a new amp and I've seen lots of SUNDOWN saz 1500d for sale. Will this amp really put out 1500rms? Will they work on a Stock charging system? How reliable are they?

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1920
It is a very good amp. It is underrated a little. With the right electrical you can run it at .5 ohms daily no problem.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12877
The reason u see alot of them for sale is because for the price u can get a better amp...there really nice amps tho, just a bit much for what u get..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
on CA website there must be like 10 of those amps.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12884
exactly...nice amps but not worth it for the price...if you can find one for around $325 shipped i would def get it...anything more and i would just get something else

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
Cool thanks chauncey

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 469
Chauncey, have you owned a Sundown 1500D?

Username: Sundownz

Mooresville, NC USA

Post Number: 6
You see alot for sale because alot of them have been sold. Most of them have actually been sold @ local dealers, use your imagination and do the math, most people (I'd say 95% or more) that have bought them still own them. Why? Because they like them. Some people don't see the value in a reliable amp with excellent warranty service, others do.

If you have any further questions you can e-mail me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com as I normally don't read this forum much.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1736
I have a 1500d ... running on stock alt ... yellow top big 3 ...

at full tilt it barely dimms at idle ...

maybe u can get more power for the money ... but build quality, clean power, lack of current it needs to get going ... puts it a step above the rest ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us