Funny how different subs act differently than each other

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3500
My SSX was really loud and now in the same enclosure, same tune and all the TC 5200 really hits the low at a much lower volume level. I can play a tune with a lot of lows and at say 1/4 volume level all the same as before the TC 5200 isn't loud but the bass is more so to speak it carried a greater distance and goes through walls a lot better, lOl. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6838
sell me that amp and go sent that sub back cuz is damaged dont tell me ur gonna run a damaged sub ur gonna hit a bump and your mottor may fall off the basket

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3502
Nothing gonna fall out, brushed with epoxy. When the second motor comes I will install that and sell the other. That sub is truely heavy and getting it into a vertical hole while not breaking anything, scratching anything and trying to get screws in it was a great feat in itself, sucked, lOl. Polo.. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6839
can u juzz like returned and get another one??? or file a claim and get a new sub and sell the other motor ur getting..

when ur gonna sell me the amp?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3503
When you getting the money? Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6841
u got the fuckign amp at 525 ur trying to sell it to me at that price pinche culo juzz give me a nice price i got the money right now

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3504
LilRob STFU, I pain almost $675 for that amp! Tell you what, I will throw that 6500 on e-bay and get more than what I paid so you can keep yo broke @ss at home, don't you have a kid to pay for anyways? ...Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us