Sub Stolen

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2224
I took my sub out becuase i was building a box for the competition this weekend. I set the sub in my garage kinda in the back, but i left the garage door open. Someone stole my RE SX 15 on thursday night out of the garage. The worst thing is theres a comp this sunday that im going for my third straight win....now i got nothing.

Does anyone know anyway i can get a sub by tomorrow? I am willing to have it flown to me or w/e but i cant come up with much...

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 474
damn man... im sorry to hear that

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2883
wow. that takes ballls. I bet it was that "boom car buster guy"
Sorry to hear that. It should be covered under your house insurance, but the deductible probly aint worth it. Go buy some subs, and return them after the comp.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3544
^^.. go get something simple.. like a kicker cvx then return it. im sure you can find one of those today haha

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2226
the only choices really around here is mtx or jl...we dont have circuit city for kickers or many dealers at all. closest RE dealer is 3 hours and an SX is probably like $600. I guess i will be borrowing my friend cody ashbys dd 3512 for the comp, but it almost defeats the purpose since its NOT my sub. Anyways i will be building a new box today for it even though i just completed the best box ive ever done for my sx yesterday...it sucks..

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3546
send me an msg on aim.. i can get you a bnib RE SX 15" for $300 shipped.. if your interested

unless they are out of stock...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us