Diamond Audio??

Bronze Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 30
This brand ne good for SPL or SQ?

http://www.diamondaudio.com/content/view/135/149/

the D312 dual 4 ohm, need good for $109?
louder than a type-r 12"?

Silver Member
Username: Jmh2004

Port Arthur, Texas

Post Number: 108
They are SQ, I believe, but for what I've heard locally they get pretty loud and still sound great. Only things is that I have never heard Type-R's around here.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2622
To close to call.

Bronze Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 32
y

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1433
Never heard the Diamonds,but I have owned the old model Type-Rs and they were awesome! Id prolly go with the Type-Rs.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunderb

Post Number: 33
Diamond Audio make top quality components. They are sql based audio products. They have been around 15 years or more.Comparable to MB Quart , Xtant , Rainbow Audio , Nakamichi, and other really high end Sql audio

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1441
MB Quart sold out and now they suck. At least thats what I heard.

Silver Member

Port Arthur, Texas

Post Number: 109
yea they are owned by maxxsonics now

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1445
Yup, good thing i got my MB Quart amps while they were still good.

Silver Member

Port Arthur, Texas

Post Number: 110
i never got to own anything by them i was going to get a amp for my 2 d3s from them but was on a budget and went with a budget a8002v... its holding up pretty good, but im afraid this texas heat will kill it :-(

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1446
a8002v,thats an Audiobahn right? or maybe im wrong i dunno. but if it is it will prolly blow up soon,no offense im just sayin audiobahn is known for failure.

Silver Member

Port Arthur, Texas

Post Number: 111
yea i know.... i bought it about a year and 2 months ago... someone on here suggested it... its still holding up pretty good but i dont expect it to last for ever... before it goes out ill sell it locally...

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1448
yea im sure its still holding up,(no sarcasim indended) but it will proly be done soon. you should get a new amp soon,again no sarcasim or offense indended,honostly, but you should get a new amp tho.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunderb

Post Number: 36
Well that just sucks. Add another one to maxxsonics poopoo list. They have bought several of my favorite companies and keep adding to the list. I worked for Audio Products ( the original makers of Crunch , Hifonics and Esx) here in Dothan Alabama. When they bought us out they took 2 then legends in Car Audio and turned them to garbage.Now they are taking other great brands and doing the same. Thats why I hate any thing Owned by Maxxsonic and made in china!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2668
the d3 subs are great

Silver Member

Port Arthur, Texas

Post Number: 112
no problem twiztid.... i knew when i bought it that it wasnt going to last too long.. ill probably get something differnt when it does go...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us