Audiobahn

Bronze Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 85
why does alot off ppl not like audiobahm,do they not sound good?do they not hold up,whats the deal with them,i know some one thats got a set of eternals in a ported box and they sound pretty good

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5207
you thought they sound good? take it you never heard any other subs before then.

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 86
oh yeah i have,i wouldnt be on here if i havent.im not talking about the cheap audibahns im talking about the eternals,but that was ported,they wasnt the best sounding,but not the most expoensive either

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2615
Burn Baby Burn thats all I got to say.

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 87
i dont like audiobahn myself really,just posting that on here to see what everybody says cuz dude i know thats got them thanks they are the sheet,they get to much distortion if ya ask me

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12225
major problem every1 reports is built quality\durabilty - dont last long .....

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1715
what subs have you heard before jw?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 422
i've went thru about 15 different sets of subs, only sub i ever blew was an audiobahn a1206t or something like that with 800 rms, and it said it could take 1100

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2624
Do you smell that

its a Audioburn amp/sub up in smoke

Silver Member
Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 236
where? lol

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1429
"why does alot off ppl not like audiobahm,do they not sound good?do they not hold up,whats the deal with them,i know some one thats got a set of eternals in a ported box and they sound pretty good"

Goddamn! Learn how to talk first,then come back and post. Im from KY and dropped outta high school and even I talk better than you. Plus Im drunk!

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 89
i dropped out of school to,and ive heard,kicker,memphis,sony,audiobahn,polk,old rockford 15"s(were mine)american bass(mine).cant remember what else right now its too early
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us