Poor guy, is there any hope?

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 195
Co-worker sounded so excited and told me he just bought a pair of 12" subs on ebay for $0.01, I just sighed because I knew it couldn't be good...he had to pay $20 shipping. After I told him it was a bad thing that he did, he asked if there was anything I could do to make it work. Here is what he got...lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-800-Watt-12-Inch-Sub-Car-4-Ohm-Subwoofer-AA-BASS-NR_W0QQ itemZ110172746595QQihZ001QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 954
well...he got what he paid for at least.lol

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 955
Recommended Power: 30 Watts to 800 Watts
lol

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1150
damn he got sucker

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 570
Put a bigasted amp on those things and see what they do :-) Then when they blow suggest getting another type.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 182
my dad is 65 and he has more caraudio sense than that....but he also thinks kenwood is the best shizt you can buy...lol

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4314
id spend 21 dollars on 2 12s just to blow them for fun...

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 183
dave that's funny cause your mom spent 20 doallers just to blow me for fun

Gold Member

Post Number: 4317
normally she does em for free but you mustve been extra small

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 184
naw it was so nice she wanted to pay me just to blow it..after she was done i slapped her and said...bitczh get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich

Gold Member

Post Number: 4319
yea???either that or she has STDs and now you do

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1574
"B.A.S.S. (BAD A** SERIOUS SUB)

haha I love it.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2870
my dad thinks running 2400 watts is bullsh!t and insists im only pushing maybe 240 watts... hes a big SQ mana nd think 250 watts is fine

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6489
Reese, have you ever heard 500w of real power? You'd be surprised how loud it is with a good sub.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10214
"This is a brand new single, factory sealed, never been opened AA BASS 12 high performance subwoofer. When you need a high power 12" sub for the competition rounds, this is the one! It'll handle up to 800 watts of rock solid pounding bass all day long! This is from AA's new B.A.S.S. (BAD ASS SERIOUS SUB) line of subwoofers. This sub is designed to play loud and win competitions. It features a 4 ohm 2" Parabolic RFL voice coil for 40% more power handling capabilities, a 60 oz. magnet, an oversized rubber surround, and a Poly Zirconium cone for 25% tighter and punchier bass. Because of the "Mid Q" design, you can use a ported or sealed box. It also has CEA Cooling Technology with a vented and extended pole piece to disburse voice coil heat and increase reliability. Designed and engineered in the USA. We are an authorized AA B.A.S.S. Internet dealer. This comes with a full 3 year warranty. WARNING: This sub is capable of producing dangerously loud SPL levels."

I think that sums it up quite nicely lololol!

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 196
I have to admit that they look a lot like the Pyle subs that I would buy at the swap meet for $5 when I was in high school 20 years ago. Never had much money in high school, but we experimented with them a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us