Yo Mike from Sewell

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1705
How are the 07 civics??

I really like the look of em...how hard is installing....easy to put subs in? easy to run wire? easy to replace HU/ dash kit?...easy to replace front comps???

Just post back up here, wlak me through how hard everything was to do...ahah in my jeep it was easy as hell...civs look a little more complicated...deep component mounting depth? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6191
no more scion :-(

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1707
ehhh idk man...haha i love em, but now my brother got his 12th point so the insurance company dropped him...he was promised any car when he graduated so im gonna try to get my dad to sell my car, my brothers 03 civic, and my moms old summer car and buy me a 07 civic SI and then just give that to my brother in 3 years when he graduates bc im hopin to get a free ride to some school too....

but again, we'll see, i just cant deal with the gas anymore, it suuuuucks, i got like 14 mpg this tank, and my car isnt even big....if it was like a 3/4 ton pickup truck that could tow stuff, i wouldn't be mad, but its a 6 cyl jeep hahah

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1022
Yeah I love this car

With all my car sound deadened.. heavy azz box and DD 9515g, HO Alt, im still getting 35 mpg.. used to get about 40 mpg

Take the rear deck out put some kind of material over it.. then put some ac foam where the window meets the headliner and no rattles

I can fit 2.75" speakers with a 3/4" MDF Spacer in the doors. Comps are a really easy install, I can take my door off in about 1 minute or less.

You'll need to buy either the Navi OEM Dash kit or a Schoshe aftermark dash kit for a new head unit or navigation unit (double din, single din optional)

As for installing its simple.. 8thcivic.com

There are DIY's for anything possible on that forum

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
Upload

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1712
how much did the OEM dash kit cost??

and does the .75 spacer + speaker fit behind the door panel?

did you cut new holes for your tweets? Also, would it be easy to run new speaker wire through the jams if im planning on runnin like 200 rms to comps?}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
Yeah the spacer and speaker fit in the door, I had CDT HD62's and they fit fine.

As for speaker wire I'm taking the car apart to re-wire everything saturday.. I'll let you know where to run the wire when its done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us