FedEx sucks with subs!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3489
Well I got my TC 5200 and at first glance it all looked great, nice wood crate, professionally packed. I dusted everything off and flipped her over (heavy b!tch) and voticed what looked like a flat mark on the motors bump plate, not all that bad but hmmm. I pulled the rubber boot back and noticed the magnet rings were cracked. They really aren't all that bad and it is a huge motor was just gonna epoxy it and slip the c0ck ring back over for a fast fix. One of the terminal clamps got broken, again another quick fix but jeesh if they can't handle this sh!t then leave it for others who can, lOl. Polo..

crate1.jpg
crate2.jpg
crate3.jpg
crate4.jpg
sub1.jpg
sub2.jpg
sub3.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4304
cool....
but pics dont work.. polo you stupid american

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 904
lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3496
I am spanish Italian you subless noob! Go buy a new skateboard and STFU Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5078
bast-ards i know a few people who work for fedex and sorry to say i am not supprised. they told me they just basically throw sh;t and do whatever it takes to move the packages fast.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1442
Not true,I have personally worked for FedEx and I can gaurantee its not the emploees fault. Every package that comes through FedEx is on convers and then slides down chutes into the truck that is going to said location. Its the FedEx manager thtas in fault. Trust me Ive almost got my ankles broke several times due to heavy packages flying down the chutes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us