OT anyone into paintball? need some markers?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3534
I'm getting out of it.. no time for it anymore

Think of this as gauging interest on the following..

Bob Long Millennium (purple splash, needs cheap O-ring)
Blue 2k3 WGP Autococker (with carbon fiber wrapped N2 tank)
Black 2k2 Modded Autococker(with carbon fiber wrapped N2 tank)

PICS
http://www.putfile.com/frkkevin/images/142999

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4997
10 dollars for the timmy and you should put this in the right section,thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4998
Oh and try posting on Pbnation.com,that's where I sold my modded Minimag.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3535
this section gets more traffic :P

plus i was more interested in trading it for something audio related :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5001
Lol.I hear ya on the traffic.I bet nobody looked at my F/S thread in the F/S section =/ But I guess if you're lucky you might be able to trade for some decent car audio.Like I said go over to PBnation and ask for cash.That's probably your best bet.I had my gun on here for really cheap and nobody wanted it so...then again, I was asking for cash...

Bronze Member
Username: Brent113

Post Number: 35
Ok do what I did: take a pic and photoshop it so it looks godlike, then post it on ebay. I sold my Dragun TES for more than I paid for it.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2854
wtf? scammer? ^^^

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4306
wow brent a liar and a loser what a douche combination

Bronze Member
Username: Brent113

Post Number: 37
Haha, sometimes...

No, but seriously, think about it. What are people more likely to buy. A picture of something taken next to a wall on some guy's floor, or a nice picture cut out on a white background with the colors balanced and the brightness compensated for.

Editing photos so it's a good quality picture will get you more money, guaranteed.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 430
so he didnt really scam any1 guys he just made the picture pretty so people would pay more lol. it would be different if made the gun look like it hadnt been used or used a different pic. not really scamming to me just my opinion...

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 396
I never liked auto cocker's too, too heavy and not enough distance. I did like the minimag though, nice clean shot, not to much noise.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10193
I always wanted a paintball gun. I have two cats and...............WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK..........

There are stray cats in my neighborhood that come by my backyard where I feed my outdoor cat just to steal the food. (One is indoor, one is outdoor). Well both my cats are declawed since they both USED to be indoor only cats, then the oldest devoloped a disorder that drove him insane indoors. Outdoors he's happy as hell. Well there are some bigger alley cats that come by just to beat up on him. I feel bad because I'm the one who declawed him when he was an indoor cat. Now he has no way of defending himself.

Soooooo this is where the paintball gun comes into play. Just once I want to sit quietly in my backyard armed and ready, waiting for those thieving, bullying b@stards. Just when the're in range.....wap wap wap wap wap wap wap wap. No more thieving bullying b@stards lol.

Ok you all hate me now don't ya?

End of story.

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
not at all paul, I used the shoot the ones in my dad's neighborhood with my pellet guns. sometimes with the pointed tip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3539
all depends on how you mod the cocker and what size tank your using for the weight issue :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
well I know how to mod it to create a feeling of less weight and balancing the weight toward the center, but I just never liked em, even if they were modded. I mean, they're cool guns, but I'd never use one, at least not a shocker, that's the gun I used. I think

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 675
anyways I can trade you an audiobahn a8002t for a gun and a co2 tank. I have a mask and that already but my 98 custom breaks balls! I hate it.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 676
the 2k3 or the bob one

Gold Member

Post Number: 3542
the 2k3 cocker w/tank is pending local for $200

might be easier if i keep it local

Gold Member

Post Number: 5018
That's almost ripping someone off for that price lol.Did you play speedball Kevin?You would probably be an awesome Front player thanks to your small a ss size if you were fast and any good.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15284
rob knows his sh!t when it comes to paintball.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3543
not really ripping him off.. the gun would sell 100-130 on ebay.. and the tank was just tested 03/07 this year.. 4500psi/68cu .. those are not cheap :-)

i actually saw that bob long in a green splash sell for $112 on ebay.. i thought about throwing it on there

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1435
Damn,I used to have a Spyder SE with a aftermarket barrel and alot of accesories but I traded it for an Xbox like 5yrs ago. I dunno if I got ripped off or not but I really dont care now. Oh and the dude I traded with ended up traded the paintball gun for an ounce of some chronic lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us