MMATS Pro Audio PRO641 3-way Component

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1141
Okay i am thinking of upgrading my components. Currently i have some Diamond Audio D661S. They are rate at 90rms. Would those mmats sound louder and cleaner? or should i just buy some Diamond audio hex?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5069
mmats are really nice. i think chad is running those? or a similar set anyway. if you really want to go with a 3way set then go for it or if you can get a good deal on a mmats 2way set.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1143
Chad has a similer i think his only diff is his mid-range is a 5 1/2. I hear his and i really like them. That's kind of the reason why i am looking on buying some.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15295
yep i have the one with the 651 pro series. chad geary will hook it up for you with the price.

i really love my speakers. the highes aren't too harsh and the mid and mid bass really comes alive. also the mmats 6 x 9 i have really compliment the front statge.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3324
and I really love my memphis components :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1160
Check it out i saw this and i was thinking it wouldnt be a bad idea to upgrade. http://cgi.ebay.com/MMATS-Pro-Audio-PRO641-3-way-Component-System_W0QQitemZ23017 3553489QQihZ013QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I called chad and asked him from a price on the mmats 2100.1 but he said he would have to call to get a price on it. Berny when i hear your truck last you had some CDT's right?

I love the way your mid bass hits and the fact your highs arent harsh. Who installed them for you Chad?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3328
Yeah I had the CDT's. Now I have the Memphis MSYNC6 w/ titanium tweeters. I like them better than my CDT's though. The CDT's started to get dull after 30/40 volume. With the memphis components. I can go past 30 and they just keep getting louder while retaining good sq.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
I'll be going over to Chad's shop something next month maybe we can't chill or something. I want to hear your memphis.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us