Kevin holden?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3960
are u still playing sm or did u give up on it jw cause i saw u havent been on in a coupe days

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4911
I hope he quit that stupid game.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15242
he is busy right now charlie. he will be getting married this month.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3961
lol i lied i just checked he was on like an hr ago i just looked at it last night and noticed he wasent on for a couple days but i guess he was on so i lied lol.

rob ur just jealous

Gold Member

Post Number: 4913
"rob ur just jealous"

Yea...I'm definitely jealous.I wish I spent hundreds of dollars on seeing me pwn through TEXT.I would feel so talented if I were playing Silent Murder but I'm missing out so much.I still owe you 100,000 Charlie.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15244
lay off my clan member rob. rofl.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6133
havent played that game in a while....
btw kevin, your getting married? congrats bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 4919
Kevin that's 1 v-agina for the rest of your life are you sure you want to do that?Divorces aren't cheap either,I hope you really thought this through.Don't do it!

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 330
that seems like a d ick thing to say, if you are serious

Gold Member

Post Number: 4922
Well considering that the divorce rate is somewhere near 80 percent likely to happen,I'm pretty serious.That's like playing Russian Roulette with 4 bullets in the gun although the ratio isn't exact it's something like that.As far as you saying that seems like a d1ck thing to say...I guess you haven't been around here too much :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6139
my aunts a divorce lawyer.....just throwing that out there lol

jk kevin, congrats and good luck bud

"that seems like a d ick thing to say, if you are serious"
it was rob who said it lol

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 566
the divorce rate is not that high, last i heard it was around 55%

Gold Member

Post Number: 4927
Even if it was 55 percent that's still pretty bad...

Bronze Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 23
lmfao...saying 55% ISNT "that high"

marriage in general is fcuked up because people are too selfish to spend the rest of their life with ONE person, but at the same time people want to get married because of the ceremony and what marriage actually is.

my feeling is if you want to get married fine - DONT HAVE KIDS for a few years to see how the relationship is and if you get divorced soon after the marriage meh basically just a waste of everyone's fcukin time.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3962
well kevin conrgats i hope you enjoy youe wedding

hey i just got engaged and ive been taking bs from people like rob ever since but its okay if u love her thats all that matters rob maybe one day ull understand that

ps u do still owe me 100000 so pay up

Gold Member

Post Number: 4929
"but its okay if u love her thats all that matters rob maybe one day ull understand that"

Wrong.You may love her but that doesn't mean she'll love you back until the day you die.Things and people change as well so that's a huge risk you're taking.Imagine if your wife,husband or whatever were to get into an accident and become extremely disfigured,would you still look at that person the same way?Probably not,things would become tough to deal with in public and that's when things come apart.Everything is good when it's going smooth but toss in some complications and things get ugly.That's my take but I still respect your choice on marriage although I don't THINK I'll ever be married myself but I may become an idiot one day :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15248
what charlie and his girl have is true love. nothing can separate them two.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1334
LMAO!!! Ya guys, I have been tied up here in the last 2 weeks. I'm sorry if I take a little time to answer you guys, but after this wedding stuff is gone and over wit, I be back :-)

I have thought about it. We already have a house together, cars, and so forth. We have been together for over 5 years now, so I know what I am getting into hehe.

She isn't too bad either, sometimes I have to put my foot down, other than that it is smooth. Not sure on kids though, but I do want them sooner than later. Don't want to be old as dirt when raising them.

I am still on SM and playing, just doing a little bit of everything right now, so I will pop on and off every so often.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4931
"what charlie and his girl have is true love. nothing can separate them two."

Lol.Just wait til they're old enough to get into bars,clubs and all the crazy hot spots.That's when things get messed up :-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3964
well thats for the people u hangout with not every person in the world likes to go out to those places and pretty much when shes goes out i go out with her to places like that she doesnt care much for them. Shes big into family not partying

Gold Member

Post Number: 4935
Charlie,are either of you even 21 yet?You don't know how much you like something until you try it.I especially think you should wait on things because you guys are far too young but hey...it's your life and you'll do what you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
rob, ive been here a bit longer that you have there bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 4937
"rob, ive been here a bit longer that you have there bud"

You may have registered a bit before me but I probably contribute a lot more and spend more time on the forum than you do.That's what I meant.I'm always hanging around Ecoustics,except for when I'm not on the clock lol,then I'm only here a little bit .

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
you only contrubute with jackas s rude comments
try being polite for once

Gold Member

Post Number: 4939
"you only contrubute with jackas s rude comments
try being polite for once"

See?You aren't around here much or you'd know that I help lots of people out most of the time.My "jackas s rude comments" are probably 20 percent of my posts.Take a look at yourself:

"that seems like a d ick thing to say, if you are serious"

"you only contrubute with jackas s rude comments "

Are those contributing?Are those nice comments?I don't think so :-)Whether people like me on here or not any Ecoustics "Regular" knows that I help a lot of people on here.This isn't even including the countless hours I've spent on AIM helping people with all sorts of things.Back on topic,please stop playing Silent Murder Kevin!It's a terrible game.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6143
rob is a d1ck but has helped a whole lot of people....including me

just gotta learn that half the time hes kidding about what he says, and if hes not, then who cares, its the internet

Silver Member

Post Number: 336
rod, you forgot to quote the rest of my post where i said "try being polite for once"
that is constructive and it would help you out a bit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4944
I tried it and I didn't like it :-) Take a look into the other sections of Ecoustics.I don't only post in Subwoofers like most peeps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
and what would your point be?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4946
Apparently my point is that you don't see my contributions to Ecoustics here on the Subwoofer section so take a look around.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1335
Rob, I just get on there every so often for fun. Not much you can do with dial up :-(

Kevin

PS: I am registered at Target if anyone cares, but money is better :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us