8 hours in the garage later...

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 80
so i set an all-time personal wiring record today.

on a 98 chevy 1500 ex. cab
7 extra lights
2 12v cig lighters
2 cb radios on inside and one under tool box (hunting seat mounted on bed link:http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2242/0826071911zv4.jpg)
$20 roadmaster speakers under tool box hooked up to switch next to radio to turn on/off
2 pa speakers
4 light switches,
one for front 2
one for back 2 on tool box
one for back 3 under seat
one unused for next front lights
used relay to hook up brights so regular driving lights stay on when brights enabled

oh and everything was previously attempted to be wired, but none of it worked. so i redid all and its all hidden and nice =) its a nice truck tho if you wanna see some entertaining pictures of it. he pretty much completely sunk it. http://www.myspace.com/181720551

thats car number one..

then on the exact truck i installed some cheap memphis 12in sub on some rockford fosgate speaker amp lol 240.4 i only hooked it up to a bridged 2 channel so its only gonna put out 120. if that. oh well it works so. oh and i installed his head unit. all in a days work.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1952
u have a hunting seat mounted on ur bed? lmfao thats so fvuckin priceless. can u please post pics

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3440
You know your a Red Neck when.....

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 81
whats the format to put the images right here on the site?

haha polo you should see all the stickers he has on the inside of his tool chest..

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 540
just upload jpeg from the little thing at the bottom. That's crazy, I'm Troy, and my wife is Kristen... ddddammn those names are close.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us