Post Number: 1652
email me about that Q

snarl@nantucketisle.com

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1653
15" DVC 2ohm correct?

when did you buy it and how much you want for it?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 547
sent you mail

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1655
you got mail back...and sorry i mispelled your name thats what happens when i try and do stuff early in the morning

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 581
he also goes by I-maliscammer if u didnt know that. I had a bad experience with him, so just be careful man.

Username: Idontgiveafuck

Post Number: 1
Yeah and Charlie Ried aka John Wheeler is an A+ business man....Why come here and start sh!t? Leave these poor ecoustics people alone with your awesome wealth of knowledge.

Get ready for some awesome immature comebacks by Wheeler. He gets off on stuff like this and wont give up for anything so let the good times roll.

Take the time to read this thread....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254034

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 582
A+ buisness man, why thanks, not to brag, but i sold my amp, sub, and 2 boxes in under 4 days, kthx. Read away and watch the pwnage and scam attacks from I-maliscammer. Why make an aka i-malik, man up and let your nuts drop do you wear that brown paper bag over your head when you go to school too? No wonder you have no friends.. Sad :'(

Username: Idontgiveafuck

Post Number: 2

This thread shall be my entertainment for tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 189
And Jesse D. is too p^ssy to show his real name so he has to make a new name quit acting like a 5 year old. Why flame him just cause he said he had a bad experience with him? Snarl always do paypal....

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 583
you gonna fab fab to my steeze? I'll watch you fail miserably, b!tch please, so heres another hit Barry Bonds (what what), Im out of here baby..

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1794
wait how am I dragged into this? I usually dont ever mess with people on this forum or any forum. If I argue with people then I argue with people. i have been arguments with the other reece and thats about it. but its over now. i even inquired wheeler about a box over on CA. if any one is a p^ssy its you. you have the fake name and only pop up when talking sh*t.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1795
I even talked to brad about how wheeler is pretty good with his box building and is ahead in that area more so than other people his age.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 584
$.83 CVS special, now if you want the tissues with lotion in them, its $1.14, don't worry I-malik always forces me to check up on the kleenex prices for him, he does tend to get a bit teary eyed when we get into this "immature arguing" but I must say I recommend the lotion ones, simply beause its like masturb@ting with sandpaper to your nose if you dont get the lotion tissues, but hey, its all up to you man, all i can offer is my opinion. If u need anything else please send it to turnpike8a@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to respond to your emails pronto.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us