Just Wondering

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1647
I haven't put power to my HEX S600s but im gonna be givin em like 170 rms so i assume they'll scream but.....

in subs they have sq and spl, do they ahve the same in speakers....for speakers like what would be a component set that's just like sheer loudness with a decent amount of clarity...like would a pair of octane zr's be louder than my s600s?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1661
nobody?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1408
i dont no if the zrs would be louder or not b/c ive never heard the HEXs. i have the PG ZRs and they sound good but they just arnt as loud as i would like them to be. i mean for the price of the PGs u just cannot beat them. im giving my PGs a lil over 100wrms each and they are very smooth sounding and kinda laid back. I really like the "bright" or "harsh" sounding tweets better tho. but like i said for 70 bucks the PGs are awesome and overall im happy with them but ill prolly be upgrading to something a lil louder come x-mas time,i was thinking maybe some Beymas.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4882
Of course they have SPL or SQ but it's all in the driver just like any other speaker.Let me know how those Hexs sound,I might get a pair for myself.Efficiency is a good thing when it comes to speakers too...it's all in the design.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1666
ill let ya know rob, thanks fellas

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 370
what's better, components or coaxials?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts