Kanye Leads 50 Cent in Album War

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2601
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/story/ar/_a/kanye-leads-50-cent-in-album -war/20070913070409990001

Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 3
Kanye's already got it locked up. You think Fiddy will walk or break his word and stay?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2602
break his word and stay

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6777
you all dont understand 50 have all planned out....

he had to drop before i self destroy this year since he have a 5 album contract with interscope...... so he had get rich and die trying, the massacre and then he needed 3 left...

he wants to get out and well curtis wasnt planned... before i self destroy it was planned to release instead of curtis... so he wanted to create a new album the one called curtis he did not put alot of stuff there he juzz want to end his 5 album contract... so with this album curtis he have 3 albums so he needs 2 more...

before i self destroy like i said before it was supposed to be coming out instead of curtis... so he wants to put alot of good shyt on before i self destroy he almost have that album finish since hes been working on it since the massacre when he makes well he almost got it done the before i self destroy he will have 4 albums done...

1 get rich or die trying
2 the massacre
3 curtis
4 before i self destroy
and the fifth album will be the greatest hits and his done with interscope records and his career will be done.. thats what he wants to do...

the before is elf destroy personally i think it will be one hell of a good album WHY??? you may ask.. well the name says it all.. that will be his last album and he almost got it done...

Curtis album was an album so he can get done with the interscope contract so dont start saying 50 is over... like i said 50 personally hes a great rapper and a successful rapper and well before i self destroy album he wants to have some kick azz new tracks and take over the music industry...

if you did not watches 106 and park when kanye and 50 were togheter all that 50 wants to achieve is kill jay z and well he got mad at kanye since he got pissed at kanye because he used the in da club lyrics on his welcome to the goodlife song.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 653
in da club was terrible. why would anyone bite that? i listened to a few songs on graduation and it was mediocre to the max.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 371
i agree with u. i like 50's album to. it gets better everytime i listen to it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6778
in da club was terrible??? dude yoru nobody to say that no offesen :-)

in da club was the most listened song in back of 2002 and had alot of records for like the longest track played on the radio and lot of more things :-)

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1781
I dont understand how 50 cent could be mad at Kanye for using lyrics from "In Da Club" when 50 actually took the lyrics from an old 2 live crew song.

2 live crew: "Go Sheila its ya birthday, we gonna party like its ya birthday."

50: "Go Shorty, its ya birthday, we gonna party like its ya birthday."

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
kanyes album isnt for eveyone. hes got a different style than most rappers and what he raps about is different. personally i loved his album

Post Number: 5
Do you actually judge whether a song is good or not by how long its played on the radio or if it's even played on the radio?

I would say IN Da Club is one of the most successful tracks ever, but its also a horrible song

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
in the club was a hit. and get rich or die tryin is a classic

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
i thought in the club was a good song. not that lyrical but its a good club banger

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 358
I like graduation but I like the can't tell me nothing mix tape better, because he uses a lot of different genres and blends them with his style. Like the stronger song is on the mixtape and graduation, that is a daft punk song, if you didn't know that. Also, another one of the songs on the mixtape is a radiohead song, radiohead being one of my fav bands of all time, I really like kanye/pharrell's version too.
I don't like anything that 50 has come out with, I think he is way to mainstream, but that's my .02

Gold Member

Post Number: 6781
dude he did not got mad only to that.... his main target is jay z.... jay z signed kanye west... if u did not watched 106 and park shame on u...

when 50 ended his performance it was time for kanye so when 50 ended signing 50 said and repeated that kanye cant do that... so when kanye stepped to sign at the end jay z appeared and they both started signing... 50 got out and went where they sit and was asking for jay z to come out... he was making the jay z symbol and doing stuff with it.. personally i think hay z got scared because he knew 50 was gonna whoop his azz... then 50 sat with kanye and like happy juzz waiting for 50... kanye got scared BUT I MEAN SCARED and told 50 that there was more room to sit but 50 did not care what he said and kanye was really scared of what 50 had done with other artists so then kanye had to sit on top of the couch so he could get out of 50s way because on the look of his face he was scared at 50..

well in the 106 and park they talked kanye and 50 and 50 said that what artist do is borrow lyrics from each other but he mainly got pissed off at kanye because the lyrics on the kanye song was some kind of dissing 50.... 50 wasnt dissing 2 live crew....

you got to know what your saying and back up your statement with facts no offense but this thing is very complicated and points of view of people doesnt matter unless your a big time player in this busines... im not saying that my point of view and are the shyt but im backing up with facts..

oh and at the end of the show... well you know is the top 10 right??? well both of stronger and i get money were number one it was main because of a thank to kanye and 50 that went on the show.. 50 got mad to that and some kind of got really pissed off and at the end of the show kanye quickly left because like i said 50 scared him up..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6782
curtis is not really great album from 50 he juzz did it so he could end his contract with interscope and to make before i self destroy a really controversial and it supposed to kill get rich of die trying.....

curtis was juzz some songs by 50 that he done it in like a month and he juzz had to make his album attractable so he done i get money and ayo technology to fullfill that album...

but yeah kanye and 50 cant be competitors since they both are tottaly diferent.... even if they both compete if kanye was to challenge 50 with his before i self destroy 50 will kill i mean murder kanye with before i self destroy..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6783
oh and i forgot that 50 not only got pissed at kanye becayse of the lyrics he took he mainly got pissed because kanye changed the album to the same day as 50.... but in my point of view im pretty sure it was kay z idea to do that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
yea seriously... i agree with u 100 percent mclovin. they have two totally different styles and u cant compare them. im a fan of both though. damn i missed 106th that day errrr! does anyone have a link or can explain it al ittle better. 50 was really pissed?

Post Number: 6
are there any songs on graduation that bump?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1782
"you got to know what your saying and back up your statement with facts no offense but this thing is very complicated and points of view of people doesnt matter unless your a big time player in this busines... im not saying that my point of view and are the shyt but im backing up with facts.. "

lolol....You crack me up Rob. Did you think I was personally attacking you or something? I dont understand anything you just said...no offense. But it sounds like you said that 50 got mad at Jay-Z and Kanye because Jay-Z came out and rapped with Kanye. If thats the case, thats stupid. Kanye is one of Jay-Z's artist on his label and he can go rap with him if he want to. Did you even know that before Kanye started rapping for Rocafella that he was one of their producers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
there are a few, it depends on how your system is setup, mine really only hits lows really well, champion is purty good, and so it the good life, barry bonds, drunk and hot girls, haven't listened to the rest that much. but can't tell me nothing wrecks hard, specially the jeezy remix.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6785
no 50 was excited of beating jay z.... kanye was like damn this dude might kick my azz....

50 is not scared of anybody man... on the mtv movie awards.. suge knight the founder of death row records who founded tupac and dr.dre and well he was sent to prison.. he got out.. and well he got pissed at dr.dre...

suge knight paid a guy on the mtv movie awards that before dr.dre go to the stage to hit him in the face..... so he sent the guy and 50 and the g unit crew was backing up dr.dre the guy almost hitted 50 and 50 and g unit was fu,c=king that guy i mean hardcore...

heres the vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4tguaz6hWc

you can see 50 in the sweater...

well anyways 50 almost kicked r kelly because of colaborating with ja rule on a song... but r kelly was scared too and like talked with 50 and solved all things out... i mean u had to see the whole 106 and park show to see how kanye was i mean scared to death...

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
good morning bumps. track 1

Gold Member

Post Number: 6786
on that vid sorry i said mtv and i was wrong it was the vibe awards... well anyway that day young buck stabbed suge knight and sent him to the hospital it was funny but cool from the g unit crew backing them up... theres also a vid on youtube from the dipset crew that almost got into a fight in a concert but they chicken out and they left hahah what a pu55ie5....

well naledge i wasn't attacking you or you did not you attacked me either way is cool..

and like i said before you dont like how i type simply dont read it and carry on :-)

Post Number: 7
thanks thievs and josh. i got a sq setup rite now cuz i drive 40 min to school and i'm gonna dl the album when i have time

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
please sum1 show me what happened on 106th when 5 0got mad lol im so pissed i missed it

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
oh yeah, forgot about good morning, it's got a tight beat to it. the way you're talking about 50, to me, just makes him sound like a big @ss baby that has a hot head and wants to fight anyone that doesn't say something "nice" about him.

anyway, that video is ridiculous, and doesn't do any good for the stereotype toward any black person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6787
http://www.bet.com/onblast/default.html?chan=1&id=5335&i=2&sub=4&itype=v&cid=STF BB

go there theres the show clip of 50 signing ayo technology at the end he said kanye cant do that alot of times and check that site it migth be there i might findout but not sure if it was this one or when he was signing i get money

Gold Member

Post Number: 6788
on top where it says quicky theres a clip of 50 and kanye i mean kanye was all scared hahaha

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2818
Fitty is a talentless assclown and Kanye is a whining douchebag. Next.

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
i saw that part lol but i wanna see the parts where 50 was mad at jay-z and and kanye and ish lol and when kanye was scared hahah any1? lemme know. thankls mclovin

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1407
who the f*ck gives a f*ck,they both suck. i cant stand any mainstream rap,or any mainstream music at all really. kanye has absolutly no skills and raps about stupid sh*t,and the only reason "fiddy" is famous is cuz he got shot 9 times or wutever and i think all his raps are weak too,they all sound the same. the only ppl buyin fiftys cds are lil 13-16 yr old girls or wanna be gangsta dudes. and i dunno who the f*ck is buyin kanyes albums,prolly himself lol. oh and didnt kanye get pissed at some award show cuz he didnt win and jumped on stage and started cussin everyone? thats very immature and not professional at all. and dont even get me started on jay-z,he can not rap at all,in fact he doesnt rap all he does is talk his songs. all these dumba$s rappers make me sick. why are they multi-millionares? they do not deserve any of that. anyways thats jus my 2 pennies.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 314
Kayne is to bad i listen to it the first time and was like this album isw craped played 2 more times and it started to rub of on me i think its pretyy good except for some of the songs have the bass set a little to low and is driving the subs to clip becuz they cant reach but in the end i think kayne is alot better 50 needs to leave the game he doesnt rap about anything worht listing to and usurally only talks about being shot so many times big deal

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4235
kanye is a b!Tch!!!!

twiztid sucks both rappers c0cks because you suck!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us