15 wanginggggg????

Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 1
Heres the situation booys, i got a 1994 toyota pickup ext.cab. I currently have a 10" alpine type-x but its blown. So i want to know which would be louder, a 15" kicker comp VR, 12" alpine type-r, 12" kikcer solo baric L5

im lookin for straight SPL so if u could tell me which wuld be loudest that would be great. Please dont reccomend any other subs as my buddy owns a shop and i can get these subs for next to nothing

Thx..

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 928
Solo

Post Number: 2
u think it will be louder than the comp vr?? ive just heard that they are of poor build quality.

Stupid question. What about 3 10" MTX 4500 series. Would that be louder then the Solo or the type-r??

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 466
I'd think the 15 on cone area, but I only have experience with the cvx (or whatever Ccity sells) and the L7. What not a 15" L5?

Post Number: 4
bump

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4864
Since you're going for straight SPL go with the Kicker 12'' L5 and over power it in a highly tuned box and have fun buying another one after a couple burps.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 223
With the square design you get a little more surface area than a circular sub. Can he get a 15" type r?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us