Jensen UV8 Parking brake bypass?????

Username: Dieselonez

Post Number: 1
Hey guys.... just had a jensen UV8 7" touch screen installed... the guy installed a toggle switch... but we couldnt figure out the sequence to get that blue screen off. does anyone know the sequence or factory code for the Jensen UV8????

thanks in advance!!!

Username: Brink133

Did you ever find out the factory code to this unit??? If you do get it let me know.

Username: Brink133

Post Number: 2
The sequence however is turn the switch on for 2 sec then off for 2sec then back on and leave it on. This worked on my UV8 but i would prefer to bypass permenantly.

Username: Bykelife

Chicago, IL USA

Post Number: 2
I'll do ya one better. Do this and you will never have to mess with the E Brake or any toggle ever again...:

1: Go into AM/FM mode
2: Hit "setup" on the remote control
3: Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4: A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen.
5: Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.
6: Use the unit wisely and above all safely. A ticket is one thing, causing a fatal accident due to negligence is another.

Username: Rob1914

Detroit, Mi Usa

do i still have to connect the pink wire to the breaks?

Username: Brawn95

listen for all of you guys that want to bye pass the brake switch just attatch it to the ground and leave it the blue screen will disapear and you can watch all your dvds enjoy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us