Archive through April 20, 2007

Username: Sifocusuk

Post Number: 1
matthew scott,
i've had the same problem with the IG950 proximity sensor. The details for all of the remote programmable stuff arent in the owners manual supplied !! if anyone has the details for all of these settings i.e. a decent manual, i would be enternally grateful for a copy (Intelliguard 950) to be sent to me - sifocusuk@hotmail.com

How to change the external proximity sensor settings is...
with the alarm off.
Clifford button 3 times
then *
then **
now you can set the sensitivity up with the boot button or down with the * button. (indicated by the chirp getting higher or lower pitched)
once done press the arm/disarm button (2 chirps will follow)
and the arm/disarm button again (3 chirps will follow)
and you are all done !

Username: Mlscott86

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Post Number: 3
Hi Si,
I have the details of how to change the proximity sensor, that works fine. It was the ultrasonic sensor that was being triggered. It hasn't happened for a while so I don't know if it's sorted itself out. Who did you get to install your alarm? Cos they should have left you with instructions on how to adjust the proximity sensor. If you need help I can email you the instructions I have (for internal and external zones).

Ps. Does anyone know if the IG 950 comes with the glass tamper sensor as standard? It's just that my manual says that 8 flashes from the LED means it was triggered by either the ultrasonic sensor or the optional glass tamper sensor.

Also could I be really cheeky and ask if anyone has a copy of the installers manual for the IG 950 as I've noticed something that looks like it should be connected but I don't want to connect it and blow the alarm up!!!

Sorry for the long post.
Matt.

Username: Satishpatel

Post Number: 2
Cheers Skater for the links :-)

Username: Alexg342

Post Number: 6
hi,
can anyone point me in the direction of an instillation guide for a clifford AvantGuard G5 Car Alarm with Remote Engine Start.
cheers
alex.g

Silver Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 152
alex groves,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the AG5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909640_08-04.pdf

Username: Zmcqdv

HI...

Can anyone direct me where I could get the Cliffnet Cable only or any online shops or anyone who knows how to make one?

Kinda expensive this cable which sell on it's original retail price.

BTW, I'm from Malaysia. Thanks.

Username: Ikledud

hi there could someone please email the installation guide for a clifford concept 650 its been driving me mad cheers

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 154
Robert Meddings,

What's your email address?

Username: Ikledud

haha stupid me its ikledud@hotmail.com cheers

Username: Graham16v

Hey,

I'm after a MULTIPLEX (MUX) Y HARNESS for my clifford 650.

one end is 4 pin socket connector that plugs into the alarm brain the other end splits into two 3pin socket connectors, one white and one blue. The white connector plugs into ultrasonic sensors and the blue connector plugs into a glass break sensor.

Can any one help???? I've tried ebay.

Thanks

Graham

Username: Lum

The yousendit link for the Concept 650 install manual has expired. Would it be possible to upload it somewhere else please?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 155
Lum,

Post Number: 7
Alright...
Can any one help me on my problem??
I was going to try and install a Clifford Avantguard G5 (with built in remote start) but when reading about it and trying to find the correct wires in my pickup (Mitsubishi L200) I thought I would try and get a pro to do it!
The prices I have been given seem to be thought the roof!! Normally around the £500 mark but the cheapest I found was £340. (in £'s as i live in the UK)
Does these kind of prices seem ok for the work I want done????
Any sort of help would be gr8!!!
Cheers
Alex.g

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 156
alex groves,

Yes, I would say that is a fair price for the installation of that system. The AG5 is the biggest system Clifford carries and there are a lot of components that have to be installed. Plus, installing on a Mitsubishi is no easy task either.

I've installed these systems myself and install time usually runs about 8+ hours if you solder everything and do it right.

Username: Ryebread

I have a Clifford Solaris G5. Is it the same installation as the Avantguard 5? Does anyone have the installation manual for the Solaris 5.
Thanks
RB

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 159
RYE BREAD,

Here's a link the installation guide for the Solaris 5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909610_08-04.pdf

Username: Ryebread

SKATER BUM-

YOU ROCK, THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

Username: Tbadhesha

Hey Skater.
Stupid question.
Just bought a car with the IG 850 installed.
Where do I connect my laptop to program the alarm?
I cannot see the control unit. where is it usually installed? Do you have the diagram for the IG 850?
I have an '04 WRX STI.

thanks in advance

Tag

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 160
Tag Badhesha,

You connect the computer to the main brain unit of the system or to that last accessory attached to it if any are installed. You will need a special Clifford programming cable inorder to do this. As for location, it is usually located under the driver's side of the dash. Here is a link to the installation guide for the IG 850:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909631_08-04.pdf

Username: Nplatts

Hey a link to the Concept 650 user and install manuals would be great!!

Thanks in advance

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 162
Neil Platts,

Username: Fischerj00

Anyone know the wiring diagram for a cliffor matrix 10. Has a 12pin conector

neil@sydo.it

Thanks Skater Bum..

Username: Bhp540

Hi there i could also do with the install manual for the clifford concept 650 Email bhp540@ntlworld.com
Thanks Steve

Username: Cluosborne

Hi.

I have a question about using the CliffNet Pro software.

My alarm is a Clifford Intelliguard 750 (used brain, new everything) that powers up and works. Currently, I'm testing it out of the car with an AC adapter set at 12V DC. The Unit arms and disarms, and the panic function works. However, the valet code has been changed, so the only way to reprogram it is to use the software.

However, using the Cliffnet Cable (with a generic Null modem adapter) and Pro 2.10 or 2.20 on Windows XP Pro, it connects to the brain and shows whether it's armed or disarmed. But, when you click "Continue," it shows a dialog "Interrogating Devices" and then displays an error message "Can't Determine ECU Type" and closes.

I'm using XP Pro SP2, using a hardware DB9 port on a desktop PC. Using a USB-RS232 adapter on a Thinkpad T41p running XPP SP2, the program freezes at that dialog but shows no error message.

Are there any port settings or other suggestions you can make? Could the error message be indicative of a hardware problem?

Actually, the correct error message was "Error Reading ECU Type." I've tried changing the port settings and making changes to the BIOS, but it has had no effect. On the plus side, it does quickly connect to and read the arm/disarm status of the alarm when you load the software.

For clarification, my Cliffnet cable didn't include the DB9 F/F adapter. I initially used a F/F gender changer, but then realized I needed a null modem adapter.

Username: Tbadhesha

cheers for the info skater!!

:-)

I can now confirm that the freeze-up on my ThinkPad T41p was due to using the wrong device driver. So, now the software doesn't freeze. However, I get the same error message as I did on my Desktop PC. The adapter I used was a Prolific serial-to-USB adapter from CablesToGo.

I've heard that some USB-to-serial adapters don't work. Are there any PCMCIA/Cardbus serial cards I could use?

Or, could I at least find someone that could reset the valet code so that I could program manually?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 164
Jason Osborne,

The USB-to-serial adapter won't work. Your best bet is to find an old laptop with Windows 95 or 98 on it and use that to program the system. It seems to work better on those two operating systems.

CliffNet Wizard was originally written for Windows 95 and 98 for the G4 series. Now that Clifford has been bought out by DEI, they tried to update the program for use with their G5 series to work with XP and it seems to have bugs in it.

Post Number: 4
Skater Bum,

Fortunately, I happen to have an older Toshiba Tecra 500CS (P133, 144MB RAM, 1GB HD) that 98 can run on.

However, I've tried using 98SE (Second Edition) on an AMD Duron desktop system that has a hardware serial port, and it gave me the same error message. Do I specifically need Win95 or 98 (First Edition) for it to work properly?

Thank you.

Post Number: 5
Ok, being the IT Tech at a library district, I just happened to have access to two desktop PCs that are on the verge of being sold off: a Dell PII 266 with Win95 and a Gateway with Win98 (1st Ed.) with hardware serial ports. I tried using Pro 2.10 and 2.20 on either one. Software installed and ran without a hitch (2.10 on 95, 2.2 on 98), had the same initial connection, but I got the same error message I reported above with XP.

The Windows installations on both systems were fresh, though Windows Update was not utilized.

Could there be a problem with the alarm brain? Other than the changed valet code and this software issue, it does work. It arms and disarms, the relays work, and panic mode functions.

I have been using a generic null modem adapter to mate the two male ends of the cable and socket together. Could the null adapter be the issue? My cable was bought used and didn't have the original black F/F db9 adapter.

One last important note: this unit has not been installed in the car yet. It's using a 12V DC adapter. All sensors, antenna, the system LED and Switch are plugged in. Both remotes, brand new, work with the alarm. I've basically been bench-testing the unit so I can work out as many potential issues as I could.

Thanks for your advice.

Username: Pdo003

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the DirectFax document 1085 from DEI? It shows how to wire the power sliding doors to a '06 Honda Odyssey.

Thanks,
pdo003@gmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 165
Jason Osborne,

Maybe you need older software. I use CliffNet Wizard Version 1.2 beta. I know this version works because I use it on my own AG4 system.

Peter,

Check your mail!

Skater Bum,

It occurred to me earlier today that maybe the problem is with the F/F DB9 null modem adapter. The Cliffnet cable originally came with its own F/F DB9 adapter, but what if it's pinned differently?

I went back and looked at the i/o logged with PortMon and found that I could receive data. But, the unit didn't respond when data was sent to it. Therefore, the unit wouldn't send new data back and I get the error.

It would make sense if Clifford pinned their adapter a little differently to help prevent tampering. I'm going to do a continuity test on the pins between the cable's circuit board and the DB9 end. It's possible that the receive pin on the cable side is different. I could then build my own adapter using two DB9 Female connectors.

I was wrong.

You just need a generic null adapter to mate the male end of the Cliffnet cable to a computer's serial port (if it's a male DB9). I didn't think I was that lucky.

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Hi Skater Bum, any chance of getting an installation guide for the Intelliguard 950? It would be greatly appreciated.
A couple of quick questions as well.
1. When in Cliffnet Wizard in the Intellistart menu, what exactly does activate SRS do? I just don't want to click it and set off the airbags!
2. How do you calibrate the voltage thresholds properly? Mine doesn't have any readings for voltage at the moment.

Thanks,
Matthew Scott

Skater - Thanks

I'm installing a Concept400, and ChA, ChB, and ChC can be set to either be Pulsed, Timed, or Latched.

Do you think it is nessary to use the 611T that it calls for?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 166
Matthew Scott,

I can't find anything on an IG950 but here is the installation guide for an IG900:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/intelliguard900_install.pdf

The SRS button in CliffNet stands for Smart Remote Start. It has nothing to do with the air bags.

As for the voltage calibration, you're on your own. I still haven't figured that one out. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Peter,

I don't think that you would need the 611T because the Concept 400 does it already. What are you trying to do with the AUX channels?

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Thanks Skater,
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the right installation manual. Maybe the IG950 is only available in the UK? Thanks for clearing up the SRS issue.

Matthew.

Skater - I'm going to use ChA to open and close the LR sliding door and ChB to open and close the RR sliding door. Still undecided on what I should do with ChC, either roll-up or roll-down the windows. The van is cool in that you can roll up or down all windows by turning the key in the driver's door, similiar to BMWs.

Any suggestions?

Peter

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 167
Peter,

I don't think that you are going to have enough AUX channels to do what you want to do. To operate your driver's side sliding door, you need one channel to open it and one to close it. In this case you need to have (4) AUX channels and you only have (3). You could use the ground-when-armed wire to split your channels but I don't think that you want to be closing your sliding door while the system is armed. You might have to go with the 611T inorder to do what you want to do.

If you wanted to open both doors at the same time and close them at the same time, that you could do with just the channel A (open)and channel B (close)AUX wires and use the channel C wire to do the windows up and down along with the ground-when-armed wire.

Username: Graham16v

Skater Bum.

Do u have a wiring diagram for a DEI 529T Window Closure module?

Also is this module compatible with a Concept 650?

Thanks

Graham
graham16v at yahoo.co.uk

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 168
Graham16v,

I have a 529T manual but I will have to scan it in because I couldn't find one on DEI's tech site. They had a 528T and a 530T but no 529T, go figure?

And, yes, it should work with a Concept 650.

Username: Fischerj00

anyone have the instalation manual for the clifford matrix 10.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 169
Jeff Fischer,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Matrix 10:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N3101X_02-05.pdf

Username: Itsme2007

could some one please tell me how to adjust the proximity sensor on a concept650
thanks

Username: Altezza

NorwichUK

Hi Skater Bum, would you by any chance have the following sections from the Clifford engineer install manual, Door lock section, Door trigger/interior light supply section, RPM monitoring section & the important information section.

I am about to install a Clifford concept 300 and Intellistart into my Toyota Altezza (UK Lexus IS200), I have managed to find a Installation manual for Holland and am using the Concept 400 to help with the interpretation but it is missing the above sections. If you have any information on installing it in a Toyota Altezza i.e wiring colours, there position or even where to place the siren as there is no space in the engine bay would be really helpful.

Thanks for your help if it's possible :D

NorwichUK

Hi Skater Bum, would you by any chance have the following sections from the Clifford engineer install manual, Door lock section, Door trigger/interior light supply section, RPM monitoring section & the important information section.

I am about to install a Clifford concept 300 and Intellistart into my Toyota Altezza (UK Lexus IS200), I have managed to find a Installation manual for Holland and am using the Concept 400 to help with the interpretation but it is missing the above sections. If you have any information on installing it in a Toyota Altezza i.e wiring colours, there position or even where to place the siren as there is no space in the engine bay would be really helpful.

Thanks for your help if it's possible :D

Sorry my email address is jitpatel@ntlworld.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 170
tony hiscutt,

Jit Patel,

Check your email!

Skater Bum,

My email address is its-me2005@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 171
tony hiscutt,

Check your mail!

Skater Bum,

thanks

NorwichUK

Skater Bum, Thank you very much, you are a Scholar & Gentleman

Jit

Username: Mmh1

Skater Bum sent you a PM.

Thanks,
M

Username: Nickc

Surbiton, SURREY UK

Hi Skater Bum,

Can u help.

Am after installation guide for intellistart 4, (adding to my concept600uk).

email is nickcosta1@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Nick

Username: Cswminty

Tamworth, Staffs UK

Guys, i have a Toad window closure module and need to take a feed from my Concept 400.

Which wire should i use to activate the window closure module.

Thanks
minty.

Username: Screaminglemon

Seattle, Wa United States

hi, im looking for the install manuals for the clifford matrix 12.5X and 50.5X

many thanks,
brian.

Skater Burn,

Would you happen to have the wiring guide to a 2007 Honda Odyssey?

Thanks,
Peter

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 172
brian emerson.

Here are the installation manuals you asked for...

Matrix 12.5x:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N3302X_11-06post.pdf

Matrix 50.5x:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N5301X_05-06post.pdf

Peter,

The best I can do is a 2006 Odyssey. If that will work, give me your email address.

skater bum. you are awesome. thank you.

Post Number: 8
Hi,
Can anyone help!?!
I got a Clifford Aventguard 5 fitted to my L200 pickup and my tilt sensor (zone 8) keep setting off the alarm when it starts to get a little windy outside or when I park in windy spots, but I can arm the alarm & shake the truck quite hard before the alarm goes off :-S. I have tried turning the little flick switched on the side of the tilt sensor its self to the positions of 'low sensitive' and even to the 'off sensitive' position but it still keeps going off (when in windy spots)and I always get zone 8 flash on the LED. I know the sensor has motion sensitive (the one I have been fiddling with), AND also lift sensitive (at mo its set at its least sensitive of 3 degrease). Maybe is the lift sensitive that keeps setting off the alarm as I think you cant turn this one off???
Any help would be great, I know that trucks tend to shake about in the wind more than a car but surely if the motion sensitive is turned off then the alarm should not go off??
Also would it affect the alarm if I just unplugged the sensor and took it away completely so I don't have to leave my pickup un-alarmed at night???????????

Sorry for the long post....
Cheers
Alex.G

Post Number: 9
oh by the way my email is....

alexgroves342@aol.com

Cheers
Alex.G

Username: Alil200

ManchesterUK

hi, i need fitting instructions for a concept 650 & intellistart, also how do you adjust proximity? could i diy the alarm, or is it worth taking it to my local car electrician? although don't know if he is any good at alarms, but he will obviously better than me, email is b19_4l@hotmail.co.uk

Skater Burn,

No thanks, I have the specs for the 2006. I was hoping that the 2007 specs would show different places to get tach wire and the individual door triggers for the sliding doors. they say that the door triggers are behind the fuse panel in driver's kick panel, but I can't move the fuse panel enough to splice into the wires. I was lucky enough to find the wires in the group of wires running down the drivers kick panel.

Thanks,
Peter

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 173
alex groves,

You should be able to bypass the sensors with the remote control. Check your owner's manual for details. In the meantime, you can just unplug the sensor to verify that it is, in fact, the tilt sensor that is at fault.

Alistair Littlewood,

Check your email.

Post Number: 10
cheers Skater Bum... :-)

ManchesterUK

thanks skater bum, do you know an approximate price for professional fitting of alarm and intellistart?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hi,
i have an Clifford AvantGuard 5 on my pickup can anyone tell me if this system offers total closure for my electric windows?? canf find anthing about it in the manual :-S
cheers
alex.g

Username: Rancorx

Hello, i just purchased a vehicle that has a clifford supernova II alarm installed. However I did not know it had an alarm until I had to replace the battery. I do not have any remotes, I did find the owners manual, but I need the install manual be cause I noticed there are a few wires that apperently have been cut and need to be reconnected. I am currenly unable to start the vehicle so any help would be greatly appreciated. if you could post a link to the install manual or email it to rancorx@gmail.com it would be GREATLY appreciated

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 174
Alistair Littlewood,

I live in the USA, I'm not sure what installation goes for in the UK.

alex groves,

The AG5 does not have a window closure feature. If your vehicle has a window feature that allows you to close your windows by turning and holding the key in the door lock cylinder, you could program one of your aux outputs to do a timed pulse to replicate that proceedure. Otherwise you could just add a SmartWindows 4 module which will give you one-touch up and one-touch down control, close your windows upon arming as well as venting from the remote and also roll down your windows, if you choose, when you disarm the system.

Rancor X,

Check your email.

Username: Rancorx

Thanks Skater_bum I appreciate your help. Hopefully I can get my car working again by tomorrow. I will let you know if I run into any problems

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
cheers skater m8..

NorwichUK

Skater Bum, Thanks for your help with the Concept 300 and Intellistart 4 information, I have managed to install them without to many problems apart from 1. Do you have any information on how to setup the Intellistart 4 (RPM etc) manually via the Concept 300.

Any help would be appreciated :-D

Jit Patel

jitpatel@ntlworld.com

ManchesterUK

has anybody in the uk here had a concept 650 installed on their car? if so, how much did it cost approx? was it done professionally or by an auto electrician? thanks

yeah i had a concept 650 installed on my 2 cars and it cost me about £550 and it was brought and fitted by gap security

Username: Geoff1983

England

i also had a concept 650 fitted with remote start by bm'th car hi fi dorset england. but im now trying to take it off my self to fit to another car, so if any one could help it would make my day.

thanks

Username: Sortedford

Hey Skater Bum, could i please, please have a copy of the install manual for the concept 500? id really appriciate it as its holding me up on my car :-(

Post Number: 8
Does anyone know if it is possible to make the cliffnet wizard cable (meaning the one that connects the alarm brain to the pc)? If so, how do you do it.

thx,
Peter
pdo003@gmail.com

Username: Neil_17

Hi ive got a concept 650 and i cant find the installation guide anywhere :-( can anyone help

Any help be so appreciated

Thanks,
Neil

neilr_17@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 175
ian,

Check your email.

Peter,

You're better off buying one because there is a circuit board in the middle of the cable with an IC on it that my be hard to duplicate. It's not your basic cable interface.

Neil Rodger,

Check your email.

Username: Sortedford

Hey skater, i didnt recieve an email :-( my addy is sortedford@escortevolution.co.uk if you could re send it when you get a moment :-)

hi skater, i didn't get an email as well could you please resend it

thank you, neil

neilr_17@hotmail.com

Username: Geoff1983

England

Hi ive got a concept 650 and i cant find the installation guide anywhere can anyone help

thanks

geoff

geoffcamp.elec@ntlworld.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 176
OK, let's try this again...

ian, Neil Rodger and geoff camp, you've all got mail!

Got mail! thats a gr8 help :-)

Cheers skater Bum

thanks, Neil

I have the Cliffnet Pro wizard installed on two xp machines, but i cannot get any comms to the alarm, it just says n/a in all the com ports and error 2 in the bottom corner ?? any help would be great

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hello again...
can any one help? i have got a G5 Clifford Aventguard 5 on my L200. was just wondering if there was a way to wire in the cars head lights so that they could be turned on by the remote, at the mo if i press the '**' button the cars indicators flash once. Can this be changed so that the cars headlights flash???????
cheers.
alex.g
alexgroves342@aol.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
one more thing, can any one sort me out with a cheap Cliffnet wizard cable for G5 Aventguard 5???
dont reall want to pay £30ish for something i will only use 1 or 2 time :P
cheers
alex.g
alexgroves342@aol.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 177
alex groves,

You can turn on your headlight with accessory channel B or C if they aren't already being used for something. You will have to add a relay if your headlights are positive.

Pushing the ** button silently arms and disarms the car by default.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Skater bum,

yeah i thought the '**' button was ment to do that but mine just makes the indicators flash once only no matter how many times i press it the alarm status never changes. how would i connect to the channel B or C on the main unit, is there a socket where i just simply plug into??
i should be alright with wiring in a relay as i have done that before. just want to get an idea of how difficult the job will be before i start taking apart the truck!
cheers
Alex.g
alexgroves342@aol.com

Username: Gti_club

hi skater bum

I recently purchased a vw polo with clifford concept 300 alarm fitted in which has intellistart feature. My car had undergone major work which meant all the engine wires and sensors had to be unplugged. (not clifford wires). After the the car battery was replaced the car would not start, when i would press the button which starts the engine the alarm would go off. I am not sure what the problem is and i dont have the valet code to reset it. Please could you advise me on what to do. thank you

Username: Gti_club

skater bum
my email is saff911@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 178
alex groves,

Check your mail.

polo,

You've got mail!

can the clifford matrix 50.5X units be programed with the wizard pro? or do you need a bitwriter? im getting conflicting info on this. thanks.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 179
brian emerson,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the matrix 50.5X:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N5301X_05-06post.pdf

The information that you are looking for is on Page 58. It has a bit writer port but I don't see a Clifford data port.

Username: John_boy

KEIGHLEY, ENGLAND BRITAN

hi there i have bought a clifford concept 650 alarm for my car but i dont have any fitting instructions please can any one help me?

Username: Kevkev

hi skater bum you seem to be the genius around here, i have a clifford 750,im trying to change the pin code but with no success when i try to change by going into manual programming mode,it reverts to the old pin.when i put in the new pin (in programming mode)the alarm is supposed to chirp twice to confirm the new pin but this does not happen.Please help me

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 182
JOHN RICHARDSON,

NIVEK SIRROM,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the IntelliGuard 750:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909621_08-04.pdf

Follow the instructions on page 37 EXACTLY.

Username: John_boy

KEIGHLEY, ENGLAND BRITAN

hi skater bum email address is johnrichardson@peugeotmail.co.uk thanks for your help mate

Username: Kevkev

my email address is keveen70@hotmail.com
so i will check out that link.thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us