Best way to wire 2 channel amp w/ my setup ! HELP !

RobRoy
Unregistered guest
SETUP
I currently have 2 Boston FX6 speakers in my fronts and 2 Boston Acoustic FX6's in the rear and an Alpine CDA-9827 as the HU.

I just purchased a 2 channel Alpine amp *MRP T130* rated at 50x2 and Infinity Kappa 62.5i 6.5 inch speakers to replace my fronts.

My problem is I do not know the best way to wire all this up for the best sound. I was told the kappas would need the amp power, but I don't want the rear's to be overshadowed. So my question is should I use the 2 channel amp to connect to all 4 speakers or use to just power the fronts or just the rears or what !!!?

As of now the bass output by the FX6's in the rear off the headunit is perfect for what I am looking for.. PLEASE HELP !

RobRoy
Unregistered guest
Any help is appreciated.. thanx

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3226

http://p079.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=38.topic

some data on rear fill.

what you really want is a 4 channel amp for front/rear. Then bridge that 2 channel alpine, and get a single 4 ohm sub to fill in the low end. maybe a single 8" which would give good tight response, nothing car shaking, but very quick and accurate, and takes very little space at all for the sub and enclosure.

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
wiring diagrams $34.99
jayamaroirocz28@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us