New pics :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6726
well i had to stop by best buy to buy me a digital camera and well ig ot one since im gonna need it because i want to take pics and vids of the future baby... well let me tell you i bought a wonderfull camera takes AWESOME videos super good looking videos crisp pictures etc...

well heres my subs they are super dusty alot of mdf dust im too lazy to take out the subs and really clean the box and subs :-) but is all good..

Upload
Upload
Upload

well heres the kx2500.1 i want to put the other kx but my charging is on stock i NOW i have some dimming but at the level i play it only drops to 13.8 v since i dont like to bump alot everytime :-)...

good times back in the day :-)
UploadUpload
well heres the 1.5 inch lift kti i bought it was only 15 bucks at autozone and i think im gonna be end up happy :-)
Upload
Upload
Upload
well heres a better look at my headlights i like them so much since too much chrome doesnt look good for me :-)
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6727
overall im happy i think im not going to change subs i like how loud my pgs are and they are now 500 rms each and they are rated at 250 rms and well im oging for the 850 rms since thats the point where they sound super good :-)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1389
lookin good. i really like those taillights. and i agree too much chrome isnt good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6729
tell me about it twiztid...

well damn stock shackles are all rusted and wont come off i thim a drill trough the bolt so i can take it out easier cuz is pissing me off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us