U all want a build log of how to lift 1.5 inch your truck????

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6724
ok i juzz bought some shackles and im about to install it right now.... the shackles will give me 1.5 inch of lift for the eye thats hard to see but my rear end of my truck is super low thankx to the huge box and the 6 speakers.... later im gonna put the add a leaf that will give me another 2 inch lift so that will be around 3.5-4 inch of lift of total and on the front i will adjust the torsion bars to lift the front 2 inches... im juzz getting ready since im going to install some 24s in the future...

so ifu want the build log of how to lift your suv let me know :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 384
Yes. What kind of suv is it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6725
explorer...

they dont make a lift kit since my truck uses a suspension with torsion bars so its really dificult for companies to make a lift kit

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1386
i dont understand why ppl lift cars/trucks with big rims. its cool to lift a 4x4 truck for off roading and stuff but i think its stupid to lift a car/truck with huge rims,it just looks dumb. btw be careful on turns u might tip over.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6728
dude i cant put 24s without lifting it... theres no way its gonna fit i have a small rub with 20s

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1388
get some 18s and lower it. im not a fan of big rims its just not me. give me some 17s and slam my sh*t to the ground and im set.

ridin low>ridin high

Gold Member

Post Number: 6730
i wanted to lower it but na.... i like big things u know hahaha.... i like to ride and like see all those people that have to look up to see me on their small rides :-)

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 644
Suspension lift > body lift

4" of body lift will probably look like sh!t

but ridin high > ridin low

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10419
and also if you tweak your torsion bars be prepared for a very bumpy ride!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us