New setup

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_victor

Post Number: 26
new car which means new system :D 01 chrysler sebring coupe trunk is moderately large car comes with a jvc HU which im debating whether or not i should leave in or replace with my kenwood hu which has an ipod interface but anyway i want this setup to be great. price range is pretty much negotiable since im just deciding and scoping stuff out, now wat do you guys think? what should i go for, im open to anything i've been lookin at the sw9100 eclipse https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-post.pl?HTTP_REFERER=/4/49.html&act ion=form but im not sure if a 15' is the way to go. and im undecided on wat kind of setup im aiming for so suggestions are welcome

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1300
Do you plan on upgrading your charging system? Do your rear seats lay down? What type of music do you listen too?

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
yea back back seats fold down and im lookin to get a new ho alternator 200+ amp and get the big 3 done. music wise i listen to alot of alternative rock/metal but not much of the thundering double bass but i do want the real fast kick drum and no lag, i also listen to alot of industrial/techno-esque music which tends to have alot of bass notes

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2769
Soundsplinter RL-S or AudioPulse Revo 15's sealed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
how about some 12"s or 10"s which would be better for my musical tastes

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2771
One 15.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i havent ever heard of the revo, how much do those go for

Bronze Member
Username: Ezstuff

Neenah, Wisconsin United States

Post Number: 30
i havent heard anything about the revo's. they're a new brand from tc but they look damn sexy

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2234
almost anything from tc you should be happy with.

and size and quanity probably wont be an issue depending on what you go with.

one of any linear voice coil sub will probably work.

and Fi has yet to let me down. i just got back from buying a pantera's greatest hit cd and my BLs played anything and everything they had to offer. the BLs, along with the rest of my stereo, may not be studio quality but pantera sounds as good in my car as they do in concert... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8928
I would go with 2 10" FI SSD's. Or 2 10" DD 2510's. Or 2 10" Audioque SD2.5's

www.ficaraudio.com

www.ddaudio.com

www.audioque.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
so i just read somewhere else on the net the revo wont be sold on the internet,its only being sold exclusively through dealers thats g@y... damn the middleman

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 332
I agree with Logan on this... You want quick tight bass... I will stick with the dual tens.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us