Help Needed PLEASE!

Username: Glenndog25

DerryIreland

Post Number: 1
Hi there, I am looking for help with my CD Player, a Blaupunkt Modena 52. I put a CD into the system and it was working fine until i went over a bump on the road. Now the CD will not play or come out of the CD Player. I am not sure what to do here? Is there any help you could provide me with. I read through some manuals online etc and I have noticed where it syas about the diameter of the CD has to be a certain size. WEll the CD thats in there is just a normal CD so I am confused why it has done this. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 528
Look in your manual for something called, Manual Eject, or something along those lines. Some HU's have them, some don't. Also, there could be a loose wire behind the unit. The last thing that I can think of is that the CD broke inside the HU!

Silver Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 120
Take the cover off the headunit, the CD probably skipped off its track. If not, while you have the cover off, check around for anything that don't look right.

Silver Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 121
could also be dust/dirt in the drivers that push the CD out, causing it to lose grip
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us