Anyone drive a grand prix

Bronze Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 92
hey anyone on here drive a 1997-2003 grand prix ...i need to know the absolute biggest box i can fit in my trunk opening ...ps demensions would be an awsome help

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 545
take a tape measure and find out

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 155
I drive a grand prix and I also wanna know... so...

BUMP

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 547
take a tape measure and find out

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 157
The trunk openings suck on those cars. It would be hard to measure it out becouse depending on how the box is built it will wedge through the lid differently. And the back seats in those dont fold down, just the middle console which is like 10" by 14".

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 93
exactly thts why i was wondering if anyone has already found a solution to my problem yet....i just want the biggest box that will fit in the trunk opening....oh yea the box is gonna b for two 9512's so that means i can make it shorter and therefore deeper than i could if it was for a 15 or a 18 but just any help would be apprecieated....oh yea and big-edge-head ya dont half to be a fukkkin smart aZZ i know how to measure but i just dont no how big of a box i can fit in the opening and it's hard to measure that without a trial and error type of situation....

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 550
j noel, im not trying to be a smart azz. its not that hard to take a tape measure and do some simple geometry. or make a cut out of a box and see if it fits. some stuff in car audio is trial and error. all i said was take a tape measure to it so fu(k off.

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1050
32 x 16.5 x 17 should fit and that's about 4.4 cubic feet

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 94
thanks ryan

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1536
i THINK polo drives grand prix

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 95
someone that knows polo tell him to hit me up on aim at j69noel

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3390
I think max height is 16"X 36" on width and depth around 18". Do you have the Bose amp under the back deck? Polo...

PS- I don't AIM... The only thing I AIM for is the sucker trying to steal my sh!t, a piece of pssy or the toilet when I have to p!ss, lmfao..

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 96
thanks polo much apprecieated

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 97
no no bose amp

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 909
i drive a 96' and it is hard as hell to get a box to fit in there...i have a 3.5 cu ft box and i had to take the backseat out and shove it threw there...it sux

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3392
I won't be happy until I am able to get a pair of 18's in there, probably LMS 18's but we'll see. I would have to remove the entire rear deck and create a slanted baffle to replace it. It would also utilize a huge square vent between the back seats, where the fold down arm rest was. I also would have to weld/fabricate a bar to go from one end to the other, almost like a roll cage to support the back seat and belts still a family car you know, lol. Polo :-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us