Where's Logan?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4502
Has anyone seen him lately?Maybe he got tired of people talking about how the boxes he made them were falling apart and they were poorly built.Maybe he was tired of Ray calling him a b1tch endlessly?Does anyone know?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1771
i think his g/f popped his cherry and now he's P whipped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4519
Ahhh...makes sense.Don't you hate people like that?I doubt he even got the p ussy.He's probably just buying her lots of things still and goes and whacks it after he takes her and her "guy friend" out to dinner.

Silver Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 141
Speaking from experience rob? lol Just kidding man

Gold Member

Post Number: 4521
I've never spent money on a girl in hopes of getting some.That's just all out lame and you'd have to be a loser to do that sh1t IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 300
ehh.. going out costs money. It's retarded to buy a girl stuff to get some though, there's so many girls that don't want anything besides some man lovin'

Gold Member

Post Number: 4526
"ehh.. going out costs money. It's retarded to buy a girl stuff to get some though, there's so many girls that don't want anything besides some man lovin'"

Exactly.If you have enough game you can get any girl without spending a dime.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1233
just felt like i needed to post in here

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8899
lol I dont buy her sh!t becuase I want to get some. Hell, I dont even really care about getting any. I buy her sh!t because i love her. Damn..ive only bought her 2 things

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8900
8900 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6694
logan i dig that man....

my girl bought alot of shyt for me and well it feels good man she bought me 2 amps :-) and yeah like i said it feels good

man when u really understand how things work u will realize that sex aint nothing but sex.... is not so great... it only feels and sound like is the best thing but it aint... when your like in some time that u can get sex at least once a week i know is exciting and fun but when u have sex every day soemtimes 2x every day man it gets boring man.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1776
Lol i was really just kidding about logan being P whipped. i don't know him personally, i have no idea.

Be careful with that "i love her" stuff logan, don't get too attached, you're way too young.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8901
Thanks lilrob..

And yea, I dont really care about sex that much. With my last girlfriend, we fu*ked all the time but I just didnt really love her after we fu*ked so much. But dont get me wrong, I like fu*king, but its just not all its made up to be.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8902
haha i know, but I think i am becoming very attached to her

Gold Member

Post Number: 6695
i know what u mean man... when first i was with one of my girls.. well i woke up at 3 am with my shyt all raise up i had to wake her up fu-ck her up and go back to sleep now i get my BIG azz erection but man i feel like tired or i get more interest watchign tv...

well logan good luck that girl juzz to let u know so watch out man.. u still young i learn that from my mistakes... and well fu-ck what everyone think u like her go for it u want to buy her something buy her something u know is your life juzz handle it right

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8903
Thanks man :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3905
lol yalook at me im 20 and engaged lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6700
it sucks isnt???

well sucks to be you cuz im not engaged i will never get married... im right now with my babys momma but im with my other girl at the same time she doesnt know but hey i like it that way and as long the kid is fine is all good :-)

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8904
lol but thats not right.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6705
thats not right but i think is right since right is what i think is right. right?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9694
You kids today....sheeesh.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14991
wassup logan. how is life treatin ya?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8906
Pretty fu*kin shitty Chad, how about you?

lol no its been alright.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6711
is treatin him like shyt... since he nows he has to work overtime to pay for the phone bill of the girl with his new iphone logan needed to get in line for 2 days and bought it juzz for her :-)

hahah u know im joking logan :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4585
"8900 "

Probably one hundred of those posts were helpful or relevant to the thread topic.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1240
Logan got PWNED

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8914
You know Rob, I bet your one of thoes geeky fu*ks that always got bullied in school and doesnt know how to stick up for yourself. Thats why you have to be an arrogant dickhead to everyone online. If thats not true, why? Why are you such a fu*king as$hole? If you dont like something oh well. You dont have to rub sh!t in peoples faces just to make you feel better. I used to like Ecoustics, but its so full of retards anymore Im thinking about just leaving this hell hole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6718
tell me about it logan :-( theres alot of racist people here now and well alot of people are turning to d1cks no ofense on all of you but is the truth... bunch of spamming this forum is not like it used to be when he had alot of fun... :-(

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4130
"You know Rob, I bet your one of thoes geeky fu*ks that always got bullied in school and doesnt know how to stick up for yourself."

your wrong

"Thats why you have to be an arrogant dickhead to everyone online. If thats not true, why? Why are you such a fu*king as$hole? If you dont like something oh well. You dont have to rub sh!t in peoples faces just to make you feel better. I used to like Ecoustics, but its so full of retards anymore Im thinking about just leaving this hell hole."

your right

Gold Member

Post Number: 4613
"You know Rob, I bet your one of thoes geeky fu*ks that always got bullied in school and doesnt know how to stick up for yourself. Thats why you have to be an arrogant dickhead to everyone online. If thats not true, why? Why are you such a fu*king as$hole? If you dont like something oh well. You dont have to rub sh!t in peoples faces just to make you feel better. I used to like Ecoustics, but its so full of retards anymore Im thinking about just leaving this hell hole."

Logan I'll meet you halfway tonight and you can then judge if I'm a geeky nerd.You can also check out my system too.I'm in Chicago Ridge 60415,Westfield shopping center is 5 minutes from my house and we could meet there,it's 5 minutes from I294 which comes right from Indiana.You down?I am.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4614
I'll even toss you a 20 for your gas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4624
BUMP!I gotta prove to Logan that I'm not a nerd.I'll even fly through drunk'er den a muthafugga.I'm going out to Morgan's for someone's Bday party,free pool all night and should be able to get some free shots ^_^

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2742
LOL see Rob sometimes people push you to do what I did on here twice but I am not gonna give you any grief like you did because I know how it is. Anyways, Logan is a good guy, I have even talked to him on the phone. I am not sure what all the deal is about the stuff beyond the boxes and whatnot, but he basically made a mistake and used the wrong glue. Everyone makes mistakes and from what I have seen he has more than tried to make up for it. You guys need to cut him a break.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9716
This place isn't the same without Logan. Hair or not.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1667
Just for the record Logan. I dont dislike you. You are cool cat on here. You are young and made some mistakes on the box building but life goes on and you learn from those mistakes. Thats what makes a difference.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9717
Damn guys. I missed the threads on his "mistakes". I'm slipping. Ppl were always happy with his work. Did I like miss a month or something????

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5932
yea same here, what did i miss?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4625
You guys missed quite a bit lol.Contact Chase Freeman lol.I still wanna meet Logan :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5937
damn....chase is my boy, ill IM him sometime and ask him about it....

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8916
lol contact Chase for what? here want his phone number? Hell, hes just in Indy right now. Im thinking about going to see him race.

Rob hah i dont want to fight you anything, i just want you to leave me the fu*k alone :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4628
Dude...I don't want to fight you Logan.That'd just be stupid but we should meet up sometime since we live kinda near one another.Then you can post on Ecoustics how big of a nerd I am.I'm gonna meet Khae Saechao today.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8919
Why dont me just quit this sh!t and be friends?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8920
we*

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1249
yeah you should just quit all your stupid sh!t Logan lol jk i've been playing around this whole time man its just that you take ish way to seriously

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3247
I like turtles

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 311
yo stop fighting you guys sound like retards. i have two little siblings and they dont even argue as much as some people on this. there is no reason for anyone to get mad at someone and start threads to argue with people. thats a waste of everyones time. if someone makes a mistake just be like ok my bad im sorry and nobody else give them sh!t for it. everyone makes mistakes.

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 360
turtles ftw
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us