Help please......

Username: Jason1004

Baltimore, MD USA

Post Number: 1
I have a MTX MXA4002 2 channel amp bridged down to power a MTX MXS1004 4 ohm sub and even when the head unit is off and the battery is connected the sub goes in and out slowly but when i turn the head unit on it stays on but does not go with the beat of music...does any one know the problem?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3170
the amp is bad, or improperly wired.

Silver Member
Username: Soccer

Post Number: 114
Check the connections at the battery, specially the ground connection.

Username: Jason1004

Baltimore, MD USA

Post Number: 4
Ok thank you that worked well just regrounded it and now it works perfect...thank you!

Username: Pdivvy5

CT United States

Post Number: 2
OK, i need some help please. I just bought 2 JL W3's, and i was wondering would i be better off spending the money on new speakers, or should i just keep the stocks in my 95 Taraus?
Thanks in advance...

smokeit
Unregistered guest
i have a directed 1100d mono d amp. thinking about what subs to get i have a couple choices in mind but not sure what to get. i looked at the diamond audio m6 today. i have also been looking at the solo barics and jl audio. i have also been told to look for image dynamics but dont no where to find them. any body have suggest.

Joey
Unregistered guest
Well Pat, it is always better to upgrade your mids and highs. It will sound alot better if you do. The bass will probably easily drown out your factory speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us