Lease vs buy......lexus lx470

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14928
i am thinking of selling my car and leasing a lexus LX470. the lease payment will be around $500 a month with $4000 at lease signing. the lease will be for 39months with 16000miles annual mileage.

you guys think its worth it?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4449
Not really.There are pros and cons to leasing but eh...I don't think I'd lease a car unless I know I'm going to beat the sh1t out of my car and puts tons of miles on it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14929
well i can't change the system if i lease. that is the only thing. also $500 a month and i have to return the car after 3 1/2 years seems like a waste. lol.

but damn that car is so nice. the chicks love it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4450
C'mon Chad...you shouldn't care about chicks digging your car.If you have enough game they won't care if you take the bus to pick them up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14930
lol rob you know i was just playin about that. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14931
rob i need help. i have spent over $160 on silent murder. damn.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4452
F UCK! :-( Want me to send Brad over there to knock some sense into you?I warned you about that game right away and how it was designed to be a money pit and addictive.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1634
chad u spent all that money on a wack game but u couldnt give ne to some kids ... shame on shameee ...

oh and leasing is for suckers ... unless ur indecisive about a vehicle and dont want to do any aftermarket equip in it .. which i know u wont then forget it ... cars are bad investment if ur buying new ne ways

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14932
yeah man no more spending money on that.

anyways this car looks sick. this is exactly how i would make the car if i got it.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14933
yeah man no more spending money on that.

anyways this car looks sick. this is exactly how i would make the car if i got it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14934
what kids mike?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1636
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/382793.html

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1057
That car looks clean Chad but I don't like leasing. They have too many rule and restriction. It's more like a rental rather buy and own it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14935
cool mike. i'll put in my entry when i get home later. all you have to do is ask mike. lol. i just saw the thread as a ti raffle so i didn't look.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1638
hah its ok buddy ... i know ur the man and busy with ur 1000 dollar twins in the trunk

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5906
damn chad....you love changing sh1t up bud

btw, thanks for winning last nite

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14936
np yanks. the angels are on a roll. lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2752
unless you plan on switching up cars eveery 2-3 years then leasing isn't that good of a call, but knowing how you like change i would say it would be a good call...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14937
ok nvm. i just got off the phone with my friend and for some reason he thought i was talking about the GS350. the LX470 would cost me $850 a month to lease. hell naw. i ain't gonna pay no $850 a month just to lease a car. i knew $500 a month for that car was too good to be true. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1515
get a 08 g35 coupe, is350, or wait til the new skyline comes out and be the only dude ballin one of those

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 619
my mom has one of them
i had a sub in for a lil and them air vents rattle like a fothermucker!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6675
wait why dont u get a lilcoln navigator??? is ALOT better than the lx470 and ALOT better looking...

also juzz get a loan lease is not worth it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14941
lexus>lincoln

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1059
I dont like the navi rahter have and escalede.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6676
no is not....

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 259
some dealers will give you the option to buy the car after your lease is up, and some of the money you have already paid on it will go towrds the cost of the car. also if you do just end up leasing, you could upgrade the elecrtical system and everything, just make sure you keep the origional parts so you can replace the stock parts when your lease is up.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3913
well ^ the problem with that they have to do all the work on your car oil changes and what not because otherwise it voids it im pretty sure so he would have to take all that stuff out everytime he brought it in

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2738
Did someone at Ford tea-bag Lil Rob and throw in a free turkey slap? (Look it up if you need to)
I have never seen anyone talk more sh!t about Nissan and Lexus etc. while pushing Ford which is almost without a doubt one of the worst car companies quality wise. We have gotten in a few arguments when he tells me his POS Exploder is better than my Pathfinder. It's not even remotely in the same galaxy close. Dude, get off Ford's d!ck and buy a clue.

And @ Chad. Take it from someone that has leased and purchased. Leasing is the worst. First of all they will put ridiculous and unattainable mileage limits on it and if you go over you will have to pay something like 20 cents a mile or more for the rest of the term. Second, a dude comes out when you start your lease and takes digital pics of EVERY part of the car. When you bring it back they compare the current condition to the pics. A little scratch? $200. A dent? $500. Wear and tear (like a slightly torn seat, scuffed dashboard or worn carpet mats?) $300. And if you scratch or ding up the plastic on the sides of the back cargo area by sliding things from Home Depot (or sub boxes and amps) in and out plan on at least $500 and sometimes way more. If you bring it back in any condition other than gem mint, you pay out the azz and there is nothing you can do about it. Why do you think they push leases so hard? Trust someone who has been there.... NEVER lease a car.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 271
thats a convincing arguement. forget what i said

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4336
lexus>lincoln

agreed a 100%

personally anything in my book mostly is >>> Ford!
granted I do own 1 Ford E250 that has been alright and somewhat dependable cept the tranny is starting to go..

but back on subject...

I never leased or made payments, i like to buy straight up and own it, and get warranties... I would never lease or try hardest to avoid any payments if possible.

if you just save those 500 per month payments for a year or somemore, heck you can own that vehicle with a buy it now purchase... granted it will be a year or 2 old... but you will own it, not trade it the f$uck back in... and start spending again...

LilRob, do you really think that high of Ford?

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily

let me guess, you have had no problems with yours? lol

Im just a General Motors guy, I eat Fords for lunch...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1380
lol suckers are really payin that much for that Lexus truck? damn. im glad i got the hook up with anything made by Toyota How about a Lexus IS350 ($45,000msrp) for 400 bucks a month and insurance is paid.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15035
lucky fukkkk. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us