Amp for L7s

Username: Ar3nbe

Post Number: 3
Hey i was wondering what amp i should use to power my 2 Kicker L7s 12inch. I was thinking along the lines of a Earthquake PH2200.4. Its a 4 channel amp that puts out 4*350 rms. This would perfectly power the L7s. Does anyone have a similar setup or used Earthquake amps before. i hear they are good subs. I also hear that using 2 amps, 1 per each sub is bad aswell. could someone please explain why. thanks in advance

Username: Joe718

Post Number: 6
well the jbl 1200.1 is a god amp for the L7's. The thing with a 4 channel amp its ususaly not mono its stereo.

Unregistered guest
i got two L7 12" SILVER ONES, NEED TO KNOW WHAT AMP TO PUT ON THEM IN A SEALED OR PORTED BOX I WANT THEM TO HIT HARD WITHOUT SPEND ALOT OF MONEY

Unregistered guest
WHAT'S A GOOD 4CH AMP WITH A LOT OF POWER I GOT 8 SPEAKER IN MY CAR

KEION
Unregistered guest
HOW DO I TURN THE CAPS LOCK KEY OFF

Anonymous

TODAYS PROGRAM WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER K AND THE NUMBER 2, WERE NOT KIDS KEION YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE LIKE THIS,. DICKHEAD.

Bronze Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 12
First of all you have to decide do you want sq or hard hitting bass. L7 are versatile go with a ported box if you want it loud and boomy go sealed if you want it tight and more detailed music.

Anonymous

sup, i have 1 S10L7, what is an amp that will pust it to the max, right now i have an Xplore-amp4030 pushing, wondering if i can get more power than that, thank guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us