Camera is here!

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 765
First >a big THANK YOU to Paul, got the camera today, great condition. Had a bit of time figuring out how to save movies, but I think I got it. Vid coming soon hopefully. Also, car is in working order again, so I'll be going to the comp.
BTW, about the camera...found out...don't use regular AA batteries, they don't last very long. Had to buy Lithium batteries at $5 for a 2 pack....yeesh.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9538
Glad to see it got there in one piece lol. Yeah she sucks up the juice. I would use Kodak batteries and would have to replace them almost after each use. And in case you didn't know, you don't have to install the software to extract the pics and vids. Just connect it to your pc and click on my computer, open the camera and find the files. The software is great for red eye and effects but I didn't use it much.

Going to the comp? Pics pics pics lol.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 934
Rechargeable Sony Batteries FTW

they last me through about 400+ pictures each charge, dont waste regular batteries it sucks them dry

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151& catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=11040075&categoryId=8198552921644491807

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9540
And with the card Wolfman remember that cam will shoot hundreds of pics OR about 16 minutes of video. I'd hate to see ya blow through all the memory shooting vids at the comp and run out of space for any pics.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us