Fujitsu Ten 86270-14051

Anonymous

I have a Fujitsu Ten out of a Toyota and would like to know what year Toyota it came out of and if there is a cable available so that I can install it in a 1990 Tercel. It is a two unit system with a CD unit separate from a AM/FM/Radio/Cassette unit. It has the Model Number SD-1310TLIA on the label and the number 86270-14051 also on the label. It has a fourteen pin connector on the rear of the am/fm cassette unit. Any help????

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a Toyota Yaris 2003 VVTi 1.0 T2 with the standard audio system of a radio and cassette. It has the ability to plug in a cd changer and I have a Sony CDX-T69 but do not know if this changer will fit. I do not know what sockets are on the standard radio.

Any one have any ideas thanks.

Mike

Unregistered guest
I have a Fujitsu Ten Radio/Cassette that doen't "hold" the time or the preset stations I put in. I set the time and put new Stations in; when I turn off the car ignition and leave it for a while the time and stations are lost next time I turn it on. Any ideas? Worth Fixing?

Unregistered guest
Hi, i have 86120-28390 fujitsu ten 135000-1080A101 out of toyota, 16023 voice navigation, im selling it, please feel free to e-mail me at g_liang_17@yahoo.com, don't forget to include your full contact details, thanks =)

Unregistered guest
Hello,

I have a Fujitsu Ten 5170, in dash 6 disk changer, in a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo, that I'm having problems with, can anyone help me with this?

Thanx in advance,
Ron V.

Chrisw
Unregistered guest
hi i have a fujitsu ten 86120-35140 tv/sat nav, fm radio. Its out of a toyota hilux surf 1996 and i was wanting some info on it.

Email me at chris.junkie@gmail.com

Cheers
Chris

Unregistered guest
Fujitsu Ten radio from a Toyota Van, Mod 86120-14371 (CE-423TL2)

Display shows 'co 7'. Can someone give me an idea of what may be wrong?

Username: Nra

Colombo, Western Sri Lanka

Post Number: 1
I have been presented with a Fujitsu Ten AM/FM Car Radio made in Malaysia by a person living in Australia. When I connect it before fitting to the car I get a message "SEC" on the the display. The Code he gave me does not respond. How do I lay my hands on the security code? I do have the Serial Number of the set.

Username: Bush_pylot

I have a fujitsu ten car stereo in my 1994 Mazda mx6 LS model number 121000-1400d101. I replaced the car battery and lost the code in the radio. I aquired the code from the person I bought the car from and tried it 3 times (entered with wrong procedure). Radio is now locked out. I was informed there is a reset button on back of the radio, but cannot locate it. Without removing the radio and further dismantling the dash, how do I locate this button to reset the radio?

Username: Jrh2320

LOUISVILLE, KY US

i HAVE A FUJITSU 86120-33110 AM/FM/CD/TAPE FROM A TOYOTA CAMRY AND i AM LOOKING FOR THE COLOR CODES FOR THE WIRING TO MATCH IT TO A LATER MODEL TOYOTA

Username: Mohebgerges1

Hi,
I have been bought Toyota Camry 1999 with existing Fujitsu Ten AM/FM Car Radio made in Malaysia. When replacing the car battery I get a message "SEC" on the the display. The owner doesn't have the Code. So please I need your advise to get the code number.
the cassette serial number is 7601687
TMCA No. 86100 - YC140
TEN SUB ASSY No. 121001 - 99600431
ASSU No. 121001 - 99600151

Username: Antonio_freitas

bom dia, tenho um fujitsu ten eletronic AM stereo/FM stereo receiver 1620, mod. 86120 - 14661, serial n: 0100068; e preciso saber o codigo de cores da conexao do painel trazeiro para poder reinstala-lo. Preciso de ajuda!....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us