Post Number: 46
are they pro series?

Username: Stugots

Post Number: 10
Yes

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 48
my friend had 2 boston pro series hooked up to a rockford amp 1000 watt and they bumped hard core.

Anonymous

but exactly how hard is hardcore swan?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
well he had them in the back of a 98 civic si and when he would come over my pictures on my walls in my house would fall down from the bass

237.4db's
Unregistered guest
if your house is still standing then its not hardcore my friend

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
thats an understatement

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
u gotta remember this was almost 7 years ago. for back then that was pretty loud with only two 12's

JC
Unregistered guest
Swan, I can only imagine how hardcore that was. I have 2 8" rally series subs in a bandpass box and these bad boys rock. I am telling you, I love Boston Acoustics. I would put these 2 8"'s up against any other 8". I know thats a bold statement but I am serious these are hardcore.

Bronze Member
Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 14
I am also interested in the boston pro 12er, also the prices seem affordable. I always hear the enclosure needs to be exactly around 28-30 liters and sealed. has anyone experience with bass-reflex-enclosures? I always tend to vote against sealed boxes in this price ranges, since I think the pump-factor is too low. I hope those speakers can give me a similiar experience with a sealed box as my bass-reflex gives me right now (in my case passive-bass-reflex box)regarding the hit-hard-factor and still enhance SQ as sealed boxes usually do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us