Amp sellin for cheap if sold within 2 days.... Zx2500 450$ shipped

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3434
I have a Zx2500 i been trying to sell but ebay doesnt seem to work.. 1500rms at 4ohm ill do it 450 shipped if i get it sold within the next day or 2 i kinda need money at the moment but its going back to 500+ shipping after that

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4342
For everytime you post a FS thread I'm going to break your b@lls here.I've asked you several times about the amp as to what's wrong with it and I even said I'd pick it up local.You never bothered to respond,seems kinda fishy right off the bat.You ran it at 4ohms from what I remember and you were saying that it was heating up very badly and you never explained why,matter fact you just totally ignored my questions about it I'd say 2-3 times.I hope that nobody buys that damaged amplifier.I like how you made the excuse of you getting rid of it because you didn't want your car to fall apart,it's pretty good.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4976
i knew i read something about that^^. and to think i was interested, good thing i waited or else i'd have already paypaled the money. thanks for posting that info again rob, saved me from a bad buy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3437
Rob the last thread ive seen you as about it i answered and ive never seen u even say u want it. Otherwise i would of let you check it out.....

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4343
You never responded in any of your FS threads about the amp when I posted about it.I had a buddy that wanted one but...you never responded about the problems or about picking it up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3439
Ive responded to all of them ive seen and havnt been around much latly so i created the new thread since i couldnt even find the old one, you could have PM'd me... and im sure you got my AIM to.... d92stealth

Gold Member

Post Number: 3441
well its back to the normal price 500+shipping......
If your local ill also meet up to avoid shipping... Chicago area...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us