Rearfill

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 382
Doesn't taking out rearfill give you a stronger perspective of bass thru out the car in yall opinions. Because I was thinkin of taking mines out using the speaker holes as a passage for bass to flow thru and screw the people in back anyways........and yea also for now is there anyway bridge my front speakers off the HU since I am not using rear speakers (taking the Rear left speaker + and - and tying them up with the Front Left speaker) can I do this until I can find me a component amp

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1423
i dont think youll feel much of a difference in bass...if you were going for clarity and quality and had components up front id say go for it....but IMO id wait until i got a component amp to remove the rear speakers

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 383
sounds good to me I will probably pick one up this weekend from one of my homeboys they are known to keep a couple of spare amps around

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 384
but I almost forgot can I run my rear speakers wires with my front speakers almost like giving the front speakers the extra power from the HU

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1540
i dont have a new car..... so i kinda need all the speakers i can get in my car.....

my systems sounds like chit without rearfill...

thats just me thats all

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11967
some ppl no matter what u tell them still like\want to have rearfill - thats just their preference so u cant kill them for it ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us