F$#k I just got pulled over!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 63
I just got a ticket! He pulled me over bc he saw me on my phone. I was responding to someone's post, and he pulled me over and gave me a ticket!!!
SH!T

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1547
That sucks. how much?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11945
well thats the law i guess ...

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Justin Noel ...

Post Number: 1982
u can't b on ur phone while drivin??

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 64
I don't know how much yet. it was cuz I was "texting" and not using it as a phone!

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1845
You should have lied and said you were looking for a number. lol

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 65
I did, he said he was watching me for a while.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 179
lol i hate when cops do that atleast they didnt pull you over for your radio being to loud or something lol that would have sucked

Silver Member
Username: Nvmyboom

Post Number: 288
well at least u didnt get pulled over doing 47 in a 55, with a girl on a first effin date, i was in the fast lane, lol

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1691
as much as i feel for you man....I really don't think it's safe to text message while driving, that's kinda silly:-)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5770
its not hard to text and drive

sorry to hear about getting pulled over

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 67
I wish it would have been for noise...I was watching my volt gauge to see if there was v-drop and I overheated my amp. now my subs are dead too.

this is not going well!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1692
"its not hard to text and drive"

yeah and people who drive drunk think they are capable of doing that safely too. untill they kill somebody or themselves. I'm certainly not saying texting while driving is the same as driving drunk but, texting while driving is a bad idea to me. i don't wanna sound like the fun police, i'm just sayin.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5773
eh thats a legit point. my friend actually almost drilled me one day when he was texting someone while he was driving....not too mention he was putting a pinch in and trying to take a sharp turn at 50mph+ lol.....my car would have been totaled if he hit me

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14805
"I was responding to someone's post"

a post on this forum?

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 70
I would normally agree, but I drive about 2000 miles/week. I am running out of things that will keep me awake. I think falling asleep is a bit worse. I could be wrong!

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1368
its the worst feeling when you see the cop whip a u turn and follow you for a mile or so running your plates and then pulls you over...haha the other day i got bagged doin 65 in a 45 with a radar detector and the cop let me off with a warning, he was tight....

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2460
There are some cool cops like that one but they are few and far between.^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1557
i got a ticket goin 89 ina 70 goin to daves house

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 568
cal i feel u.. i got pulled over for 72 in a 55 and since i had no priors for speeding (although 8 other tickets.. hehe) he let me of with a written warning for speeding, no front plate, and loud exhaust.. he was tight as hell. he even looked at my radar detector and started making fun on me for still getting pulled over! lol. then i got pulled over again last night for loud exhaust and he gave me a warning and was like "just out of curiousity.. would you mind rackin' it off so i can see what that sounds like? i'm looking for new exhaust for my car" haha.. it was awesome. i'm having good cop luck at the moment.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1377
a buddy of mine who lives in balitmore now threw a party when his dad was outta town on business (divorced parents, 17 yr old home alone) and the cops showed up....made him open 4 cases worth of beer, 2 or 3 bottles of skyy and smirnoff, along with soem like 150 dollar bottle of his dads champagne and pour it down the sink....but then they kinda just called his dad and then left haha

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1379
"I would normally agree, but I drive about 2000 miles/week" HOLY SH!T GARY

haha gavin, yea all i had was two points for TURNING RIGHT ON RED hahah that was gey...i woulda lost my license for 90 days had he ticketed me bc im 17..

"'m having good cop luck at the moment."

bettter knock on wood haha....thats awesome the cop told you to revv up to hear your exhaust

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 213
Last ticket I got was by a state trooper that pulled me over 20 miles outside any town(farmland), while I was on my way home from college(colorado-austin,TX), I've got sh!t on the top of my blazer plus all my windows were basically blocked cause of sh!t in the cab, cept for a space to use my rearview. He gives me a ticket for doing 77 in a 70. I'm going to defensive driving tomorrow and the next day to get it dismissed.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2241
ahahah my dad is a state trooper justin..
state troopers FTW..fucc Hpd..

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
I hate state troopers. Specially in Texas, with their ghey cowgirl hats. I hope someone hits that pig while he is writing a ticket on the side of the highway......Speaking of, you know if they aren't wearing their ghey cowgirl hat while issuing a ticket, the citation becomes invalid. Just don't say anything, you have to challenge it and it gets thrown out.

P.S. your dad sucks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2242
say kidd hold up mayne...
correct wat u said..did u say this referring to my dad, "i hope someone hits that pig..blah blah blah"???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2243
u trippin nigga....fuccin state troopers own texas..you see ur azz got fucced up!!
lmfao..they can roam all over this b!tch in their "cowgirl hats" and do whatever they want!! lolz...they get way more respect then any other lawenforcement, thats why you never see people run from them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
naw, I was talking about the pig that gave me a ticket. It was outside of lubbock...c'mon. They are also bigger @ssholes!!!!! in addition to getting more respect....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
lol naww its cool Justin..i was just fuccin witcha..

hmmm i will sort of agee with you!!
but not my dad...you see its very few blacks that are state troopers..but the ones that are such as my dad..they are cool!! unlike those redneck dudes, but yea..ionno state troopers are cooler then hpd in what not. lol
ahahaha but yea my dad gives alot of written warnings when he can. unless they deserve it..lol

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 72
James

can you do you're def driver class online?
that's where I do mine.
onlinetrafficschool.com
it took all of 30 minutes

Bronze Member
Username: Khae

Post Number: 47
hahaha i ran from a stat police before here in oregon while street racing on the freeway went right passed him goin like 120 mph while he was stoped ahahha he didnt kno how fast i was goin though cus i had my radar dectator on..... i got away but my car didnt....

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Well my name is Justin, but what do you mean 30 min when the course description says 6 hours?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2245
it takes wayyyyy more then thirty minutes...

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 73
they give you stories to read, then you have to answer questions about what you have just read. and you don't have to do it all at once...you can do a little here a little there.
I started mine and the first section took me 10 min with setup, then I thought there was going to be hundreds of section so I procrastinated till the last possible day. I gave myself the whole day and found that I was at the end of section 5 finished in 30 min.

I think they have to say it takes six hours so they are state recognizd

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 573
I had to take some lame as hell 4 hour defensive driving class. It covered everything from basic speeding, to giving/receiving road head. I was laughing my ace off.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1722
sh!t i got a ticket doing 101 in a 65. it was wrote for reckless driving. 419 bucks, 10 hrs communtiy service, an 800 dollar court fee, and DA super vision, while i was on probabtion for 6 months, i got it deffered... it was a mess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us