SQ setup help

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 316
i have an SD2.5 and its got me wantin more sq cuz it sounds pretty rich. so im wantin deeper and better soundin low-lows. i was thinkin maybe a 15" Q? any other suggestions. budget = 400 smackers. i have a nine.1 amp now so all i need is a better sub/s. wantin to get just one 15 though. thanks for the help!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9216
Wait for the new Mag. Worth the money.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 420
Fi Q 15
SSA ICON 15
AA Havoc 15

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 75
Our Alpha V.2 was designed for the LOW LOWS. Talk to Kevin or Ben they can give you some information on it. It Has the very clean and loud sounding Low freq. response. Basically this what you say you are looking for is what this subwoofer is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9222
Sorry to keep showing her.....impulse I guess....

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9223
Steve. Does RD have anything HT oriented? Sorry if it's been asked b4. What's your best SQ sub for starters?

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
where can i get one of those alphas?

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 76
Classic series tend to work for a number of applications. Small sealed boxes and 300-500 watts of clean power to one of them will produce Excellent sounding bass. Other wise two studio's in a small sealed box off one of our RD500.1d's that produces 600-650RMS works great. All of our series except the Elite SPL's either are for SQ or there is a SQ option.

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
where at in ATL are u located? i might drop buy and get one of those alphas.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 77
10 Mins north of the ATL. If you are in the area i am going to be moving around Atlanta next wensday going to some dealers. I have a Tahoe with 3 Alpha 15" with 5k+ on them doing 149-151 on just about every song in the 30hz range i can let you listen too. For buying one you can Call Kevin @ Low-HZ at 706-566-8231 in is about a hour or so south or Atlanta.

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
im like an hour and a half north of the ATL. we should meet up. i wanna hear dem beeeeats.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 78
Sure, give Kevin a Ring and he can work something out with you about getting one of them in your ride. We can also design you a custom box to fit your needs once you grab one. All we need is your vehicle LxWxH you can use and were you want to be tuned and what you want the sub to do.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 79
I would love to get as many people in Ga or the surrounding area Using RD so when we go to events we can meet up and have a good turn out.
We will also have a Booth at the Nopi Nationals next month.

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
38x26x16 lol. already got it measured from before. i want the sub to hit the lowz hard. so i guess tune that b!tch real low huh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
yeah i want to do that up here in whitfield county. i tried gettin peeps to get some AQ's around here but they are like NO! thats not ABAHN or MTX!! everyone here are bandwagon jumpers.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 80
well you have 7.5 cubes avail. We dont need all of that. What kind of vehicle and what is you RMS power you have. Because i can plot the most to perform best to what you have for power. 32hz?

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
well im gonna sell my nine.1 for a kicker amp. wantin atleast a 2500 kicker amp. and yeah 32hz sounds pretty decent. and the vehicle is a pontiac grand prix :-(

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 81
forget being a follow the pack guy. Being a Trend setter is much better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
yeah. way better. im the only one reppin AQ where im from.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 82
Many people Run the Alpha with our RD1750.1d that does right around 2000 watts RMS depending on your voltage. But what ever amplifier will work great as long as it is clean power. I will look into this box for you tomarrow when i get to the office. You can contact us for box specs through email on the site www.rdaudio.net or call 770-726-9337. When you call Kevin let him know you are in the GA area and let him know if you are willing to go to a few shows here and there and im sure he will take care of you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
awesome. will do. as soon as i get some time off form school and work. thanks for the help man. i gots to get off here now though. lots of homework. so see ya. keep bangin'!

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1366
yo matt, pick up two SI BM 12's man

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1218
Hey Matt,

You can give me a call anytime. I am available this weekend, so I may ride up to the ATL. Hit me up on cell or email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us