One quick question!!

Anonymous
does any one know how to get 2 6x9 speakers into the back of 6x8 hole of a 94 ford mustang?

Todd taylor
Sures, Go to your local stereo store, best buy, radio shack, etc and get spacers they raise the speaker up about an inch and allow for that or get a jig saw with metal cutting bits and cut away. Good luck. TT

hey im 13 im from statesboro ALIL town. i went to all the places to find out how to use my wire speakers (i dont no what to call em) in my home audio system the system is a... Emerson its a kinda flat baby blue stereo. i had 2 inch and 5 inch speakers wit it when i bought it. now i hooked 10's in a v-tech box to it but it had the plugs u use too like a vcr to a tv. and now i bought 2 panisonic wit 18's,10's,and a 5. and its got the car wires to it. is there someway i can hook it up to my home stereo? PS i used banana plugs and they were too big so if u no sumthin alil smaller PLEASE let me no i dont want my speakers to go to waste thanks:-D

my dads got a ford ranger 99 and he dont wanna buy a system and im 13 and dont have a car yet soooooo imma put them in his but i dont no how:-\ thats why im asking yall thanks just e-mail me

guy from first reply
yea i was thinking about cutting the hole bigger but i have a problem with getting the back pannel off! ive looked for about an hour and can find the screrws to remove it{angry}

los
o man i wish i could remember but im pretty sure i saw the exact procdure in a magizine on how to take off the factory speakers off a mustang. i dont know the title of the magazine but its all about mustangs is saw it at a grocery store i hope this helps somehow i wish i knew the title. sry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us