Did my first competition yesterday

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2375
well i took first yesterday in my first comp. it was kinda like a bassrace comp. (play music as loud as you can for 30 sec and they use the average spll for your score) i did 144.9 with that dj magic mike song #15 and in spl i did 149.7@ 48HZ this is with no deadening or pretesting. didnthave time. started my install on last thursday. and my battery cant last long enough to test. but my test tone started to skip so i couldnt go any louder. i know i can do 150 to 151.

i put those two alphas on my t30001bd on a half ohm load they took over 2k a piece and liked it. never got hot didnt even get close to any mech limits i am really impressed with these subs. hands down best subs ive owned so far.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2634
nice score man

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4130
Nice man,nice.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2169
Termlab ? where was the mic placement ?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9175
W
a
y

t
o

g
o

bud
!

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2428
What was the meter

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1211
Hey Hunter, great score man. Shoot me an email when you get this.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2376
it was tl dash. that 30sec average killed me. lol. i have a lot of work to do on it. sorry i didnt post what mic. getting rid of my t30001bd and gettin some 2.2k medillion soon. thinkin about adding two more 15s or just moving up to the heavyweights though not sure. goin to add 6 batteries looking at trying to get a 300a h.o. alt. lots of work to do lol. thanks guys for the positive feedback

Bronze Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 45
rd ftl.... 1 18in mt would do that score

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2377
yeah thats about the same as 2 15s. of course it would its geared towads spl and cost twice as much

Bronze Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 48
nothin against u.... i just dont like rd

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2378
but why you still have never said why. i have no complaints and im really happy with them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2691
i dont like them because ive seen people hit 155s with type r's

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2379
well you cant please everyone. so your saying you hate every system that doesnt do 155s? the fact that those type r s are are doin 155 is completely irrelevent. imo. but still that is impressive. and im sure that install wasnt just a two day install either. im not done with my install, but i do plan n being louder then 149.7 its just a start. and how much power did those r have?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2380
ill make a promise to you reese....ill do 155s. i promise. just give me a while.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2381
reese* reece. im sorry man

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11947
thats pretty damn decent ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2692
nah man im givin you a hard time dude... i just dont like rd because its a little pricey and its pushed SO hard on this forum... those are good scores and im happy for ya i have no doubt youll hit 155s with some tuning and some power

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2382
oh. started to get me all fired up. haha its not pushed as bad as re and aa were for a while. bvut they are just trying to get there name out. but its cheaper then if you were goin to a local shop tp buy like rf or kicker or something. haha if everything goes right ill be getting to 2.2ks soon. (hopefully)

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10156
good stuff my man, good stuff:-) what happened to that REXXX you had about a year ago?

PUNK!lol

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1016
Thats a pretty decent score!

If RD audio is great why not promote it? Type R's and RE was all I heard about when I started up here....

I have a 145.9 under my belt (IASCA-burp) with 2krms and 2 12" Premier subs in a trunk.....I hope to be in the 150's as well when I am done spending and selling.....

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2383
haha i still got it longo just sits there looking se.xy hah still have it sitting three in that box i built for that avalanche. lol. you ready to sell me that brahma yet? so my rexxx has a friend to sit with lol

Gold Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1041
There are people in the 150's with Sony Xplodes.

Just wanted to throw that out there for people who were commenting how Type R's or MT's or other subs will get louder. 80% of SPL is in the install, 10% is in the equipment. It's all what you make of it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2709
exactly... thats the reason i brought up type r's... anyways are you wanting to sell that XXX? im looking for a new 15

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2390
na its a collectors item. sorry reece
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us