Can anybody draw reallly goood?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 408
i've been thinking about getting another tattoo because my brothers friend can do em for really cheap and they look just as good as our local place, i was wondering if anybody could draw me something up, i already know what i want, has anyone ever seen lil flips right arm where he has the Texas state outline with the design aroudn it, thats what i want, except i'm going to be putting hte ohio logo instead, if anybody can draw really good please email me at betterdayz728@bex.net, if you look on google under lil flip tattoo, there is a small pic of the tattoo, but i'm sure you could enlarge it to get detail, i cant draw worth a sxxt so i really need help

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 409
here is the actual picture of it
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/1037356_lilflip_200x200.jp g

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12681
Payment???

lol jk...I will see if i can do something

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4975
if hes a tat artist he should be able to draw it or i wouldnt trust him to do the work

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3398
LOL at mat, but you must really love ohio to have a tat of it, LOL me personally thinks ohio sucks but whatever.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2228
lmfao i totally agree with Mat..
you HAVE to know how to draw to give tats.. or be a good SKEtcher.lol

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1351
tattoo artists should generally be able to draw ... well ... sorry to be grammar police, but it was bothering me...

ohio's alright, by US statistics, we're all fat and stupid, but i'd like to think i don't fit the stat...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us