T-cab for 12 type r's

Bronze Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 46
well being that ronnie peay has my money i guess i gonna half to run some r's....but i thought i would just c if mabey anyone has a t-cab box for two twelves that would fit in a trunk of a grand prix..let me know.....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8865
Hey, I have a box for 2 12" type R's. Its not a tcab box, but its a fuucking nice one. Email me if your interested.

logan116600@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 47
thanks bro mail sent...anyone else?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1698
Hey J logan makes a damn good box.

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 48
thanks man glad to hear it....i mailed him mabey we can work something out

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 365
i have a tcab box for 2 type R's. flared port.

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 366
14.5hx29wx26.25d

26.25x14.5 is the panel the subs are mounted to.Upload

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 50
hey u got aim or msn if so hit me up aim is j69noel and msn is ptownboy420@hotmail.com i am very interested if not reply to me on here with a price shipped

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1639
maybe wheeler can soak u a box in his pool for cheap

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 55
jeremy hit me up man

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 368
well i paid 200 for it....what do u think is a fair price?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4144
I would say 90 plus shipping is very fair.100 plus shipping is fair also...

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8868
Hey Jeremy, take pictures of the inside so we really know its a TCab.

:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4153
"Hey Jeremy, take pictures of the inside so we really know its a TCab."

Stfu Logan.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8870
Ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 4155
Lol.

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 56
yea jeremy hit me in a email or something and we can talk

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1160
LOGAN GOT PWNED

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8871
Raymond Noodles, is your moms name Macaroni? Because i ate the sh!t out of her last night.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3923
your boxes suck logan.....Mr. Subwoofer Tools!

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8872
Damn right fu*k that math sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 858
If u used paypal to pay him.. do a chargeback

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 57
paypal to pay who..logan or jeremy

Gold Member

Post Number: 4168
"If u used paypal to pay him.. do a chargeback"

He's talking about Ronnie.Dru did you do a charge back?I told you he was a sack of sh1t but you didn't listen.You got scammed too Dru didn't you?I know you had said you had ordered 2 Memphis 4kws from him but...

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 58
wel yea and i cant do a chargeback through paypal cause of the length of time that it's been..but i doing one through my bank todan...thanks i no i shouldnt of doubted u..bu ti new people who were gettin their sh!t and i saw th eproduct and he used to b legit so i was like...f it i will wait

Gold Member

Post Number: 4169
Haha.He baited people like fishes.He sold off a few and shipped them.That put confidence in potential customers and then when they ordered they got nothing but head aches.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1704
hes doin a chargeback with me thru paypal. hes jus sendin the money back to me. let me know how that charge back through the bank goes J Noel

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 59
wtf..he told me i'm first in line how much money is he sending you..and his paypal is supposed to be froze

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3930
RONNIE IS A SCAMMER!!!
i knew it was to good to be true....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4174
"hes doin a chargeback with me thru paypal. hes jus sendin the money back to me. let me know how that charge back through the bank goes J Noel"

I hate to burst your bubble Chase but if you're falling for that "I'm going to send you your money" bullsh1t,re-think about it.He shouldn't have to be "Sending" the money back,it should be sent already.You're still falling for the scams.He did the exact same thing he's doing you to others.File now and save yourself some head aches,time and hassle.

Bronze Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 60
filed though bank today..they said they would let me know what happens and i dont exactly no what that means..but i figure as long as he dont contest it then i should get my money bak.....anyoen else ever done a bank chargeback

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 369
155 shipped?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1529
Chase, I believe his paypal is frozen....There is a HUGE thread over on CA.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 860
About 4 months ago we started selling on EBay and were becoming very successful until 10/13/04, when PayPal sent an e-mail informing us of suspicious activity on our account. They gave us until 11/15 to respond, which as you can see hasn't arrived yet. Then they decided to run a credit check without our consent or knowledge, after which they closed the account, froze all the funds and when we checked the balance today, we have found that they have already deducted over $1,000 without notifying us, giving reason for this deduction, etc. I would like to know where they feel they have a legal right to close a person's account, freeze the funds and use these funds anyway they see fit, even though they have no financial investment or interest in the account whatsoever.

We also found out that not only are we being told that the funds will probably not be released until February, but we can't even have access to the buyers that are waiting on their product. Instead, I think PayPal is going to reimburse from our account, this too being done without consent. How can these jerks get away with this type of criminal activity and no one has proceeded with the prosecution of this criminal organization and why are they being allowed to continue doing business and destroying so many lives? Do you realize how much money they have stolen? I just tried to logon to their website and it says, in so many words: "PayPal apologizes for the inconvenience and will return soon. We are closed for maintenance at this time." Didn't they just "close for maintenance" at the beginning of October?

Something seems terribly wrong and they need to be stopped now and return everyone's money promptly!!! They are literally stealing while everyone sits powerless and watch this take place. Stop Them Now!!!

Thanks for listening.

I Didn't know paypal was allowed to do this kinda sht, that is bs

Gold Member

Post Number: 4185
Lol.You're a complete f ucking idiot if you believe that if it came from Ronnie.

Silver Member

Post Number: 861
Ur a F ucking idiot, for thinking i thought that, this is another person.. Just paypal does froze ur sht up and it is flucked up and dumb on how they can

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1537
Who wrote that? Cause Paypal doesnt just freeze it for no reason...I'm sure there is more to the story.

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
There is actually a bunch of incident like that..

It was somone who had a business ova ebay.. he gotten all good reviews, but u deal with one corrupt person, ur account gets frozen, or if they get suspicious fluck that

Gold Member

Post Number: 4196
"Ur a F ucking idiot, for thinking i thought that, this is another person.. Just paypal does froze ur sht up and it is flucked up and dumb on how they can"

Can you make that legible?Seriously dude...take some writing or english classes,some reading classes might not hurt either.Paypal is doing what is needed to make things safe for both the seller and the buyer.If you don't like it,too bad.If you had read the agreements when signing up you would know everything that you could get yourself into when dealing through paypal.Although I may not like you Dru,goodluck getting your money back because I know you said you had 2 Memphis 4kws coming through Ronnie with "delayed shipping".The sad thing that people don't realize is that time he bought himself helps him in beating the cases against him,not to mention people lose E-mails and proof they had of the business deal they had with him over that large period of time.I hope someone shoots Ronnie sometime soon,which there has already been talk of.

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
First off, the writing in that is fine, it doesn't have to be perfect... Kay, now go away

Stop trying to pwn, cause it is just, well annoying

Sitting, at your computer, trying to pwn somone all day... FTL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4203
Actually,I'm sitting on the comp at work and getting paid and there's no need to pwn you,your mere being here is a joke.Remember when you said you were leaving?That was good times.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us