MDCustoms new product line

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 18
We have just launched a new website that we are trying to get the word out about. It is a website that sells subwoofer enclosures personalized for each customer. You guys should take a look at it and tell us what you think. We have many sealed and ported enclosures that you can choose from. They have a list of options that you can choose from to best match your subwoofer. We also have a custom fabrication area in case you are looking for a specially made enclosures.
Come and take a look and tell us what you think. We are still working on the website so any suggestions will help us a lot.
www.MDCustomz.com

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2660
Looks good, and fair prices. I like the logo.

Gold Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1020
What was your old product line?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1509
email sent

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 19
Q:What was your old product line?

A:Technically this is our first "product line". By that i mean we had not had name and series for our old enclosures. We just simply named them by what they were.

Also we have more pictures to post on our website that are not up yet. A few of these can be found on our myspace page. Thanks for the good feedback so far.

www.myspace.com/mdcustoms

Gold Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1021
Alright, thanks for the response. I run the website www.Low-Hz.com just so you know. We sell amplifiers and subwoofers mostly.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1513
MDC I sent an email yesterday to the sales address on the site...just an fyi
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us