Just got setup with paypal, need sum help

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1624
ok so i just got paypal setup with my bank account and it says my balance is 0.00 and then it asks if i want to "add funds" which i dont want to have money tied up in paypal that i cant withdrawl at my bank.

it also has a "echeck/instant transfer" button. so is this option where you transfer money from your bank account instantly but theres a fee associated?

thanks for the help in advance

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1141
Do NOT transfer funds from ur bank account to ur paypal account.

When u send money, it will simply automatically pull the exact amount from the attached bank account.

When you recieve money, it is transfered to ur paypal accout balance. THEN u can transfer that into ur bank account if you would like. But you could just leave it there as an account and next time you buy something, BAM pulls from the paypal balance}

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 562
I have paypal, and i can add funds strait from my bank account. It takes 3-4 days to complete, and has no charge. Hope this helps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
so andrizzle, if it says i have 0.00 dollars in my paypal account and i "send money"' to someone and i have that amount in my bank account it will just pull that money from my bank acct?

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1142
correct, dont do what blaze said. thats a waste of time. No since in waiting 3-4 days when it can instant transfer

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 564
yea, it does take a while, just an option.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3201
FYI you should never set your paypal account to draw from your primary bank account..... you don't want someone to gain access to that if they steal your paypal login. Whenever you make a paypal payment draw the funds from a credit card. If somebody gets a hold of the CC number, with most companies you're not liable for unauthorized charges.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1627
thats good advice M.S.

thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12668
paypal sux..they took $732 from me...even after i provided tracking info...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us