Where to buy 0 gage ring terminals

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 223
i cant find any decent quality ones for a decent price, anybody on here selling any?

Silver Member
Username: Chuck78

Post Number: 118
I think I've got a few left over, how many do you need? otherwise check out www.knukonceptz.com 1.75 each

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 607
If you don't want to buy offline they should have some at Lowes or a place like it.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1614
vtewarehouse.com

idk if they still carry em but you have to buy a minimum of $15 but i got each of my 4/0 ring terminals for 37cents

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3261
http://stores.ebay.com/Genuinedealz_Closed-End-Tinned-Lugs_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsu bZ5284435QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I buy all my sh!t from this guy, he will combine, good product. I think he even sells a 4/0 ga lug. BTW you don't use crimps do you? If you do you need to get off of them, go get a simple $20 propane torch, go to Radio Shack get a $10 spool of rosin core solder and I will show you how to solder them on! Polo.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4963
get them from the autopart store they have really good ones at my napa

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 224
ive always used crimps, because i always bought super cheap kits off ebay to do installs on my friends cars. whats wrong with crimps? i already know how to solder are you saying i should get the terminals from ebay like yours then solder the wire in there?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 838
i can get 1/0 ring terminals for 50 cents a peice from a shop nearby send me some money and ill ship em to u

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3186
Crimping is fine if you have the correct tool to crimp heavy gauge wire, thats what I do. Crimp AND solder is the best connection though.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4965
yeah crimp and solder

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3267
BS, if you can crimp it then the metal is weak! Use a thick sided copper lug witht straight solder, can't beat it! A crimp allows corrosive minerals like road salt and such to penetrate and weeken the copper strands from the inside. You will end up with a hidden problem that will show its ugly face at the end! Polo.. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us