What phone should i get!?!?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1640
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller

Anyone owned any of these phones? Heard anything about them? I don't have a lot of special needs with my phone. I'd just like it to be easy to use and navigate through the features.

Bronze Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 40
Does it have a Subwoofer?

Bronze Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 21
^^^^ d@mn ur funny

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 520
it should be off topic but i'm feelin a little forgiving. but the phones can't be seen with the link. but go with a lg 8300 u will be happy, end of story.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1641
omfg like ANYONE posts things in the proper section? I rarely start new threads it's not like i'm clogging sh!t up with spam.

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 42
Maybe if people did post things in the proper section they could get their questions answered.

I know everyone with phone advice will be going to a subwoofer forum to share their knowledge.

I'm not impressed!

Bronze Member
Username: Shluuut

Mo val, California U.S.A

Post Number: 12
the new iPHONE has ipod so u can plug it in ur car

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1386
for verizon? i like my enV, its cool, nice if you txt alot like me

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2150
get a rizr..
its the best phone ever!!
makes great videos..lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
what about the motorola sliver? or the LG chocolate?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2154
nope...
the rizr owns both of them..
way better then the chocolate..
get a rizr..
you wont have anyregrets

Gold Member

Post Number: 1646
lol James you mean the razr right?

you keep saying rizr, maybe it's different and i'm confused but i think you mean razr.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1274
theres a phone called the rizr

don't get a chocolate or a razr, they both suck, everyones breaks, im on my like 3rd razr over 9 months and im not like purposely breaking it. i know a ton of people with chocolates and they all have to send em back all the time....

Silver Member

Post Number: 522
rizr has bad reception stick with a lg 8300 it does just as much stuff as a rizr and even more then it.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 283
I like my Motorola Q. Esp. since it was free

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1533
i got this dont care for it but its my babay

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-34,GGLD:en&resnum=0&q=s amsung+i730&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

looks cool touchscreen an all that but it doesnt do much make H*es love ya though LOL syke naw

i like that samsung phone that turns conventional and sideways dont know what its called

Bronze Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 44
If you can't beat em, join em.

I have the Treo 700wx...works great for email, surfing the web, and pictures. Resolution isn't bad either. I like it.

BTW, anyone know a good cell phone forum where I can get some subwoofer questions answered?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2652
I agree with Keith. I have the LG VX8300 and it is bad azz. Top rated phone that Verizon has and it pwns Razrs and Chocolates.

Bronze Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 27
brad can u get on aim for a sec?

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 800
LG 8600

Gold Member

Post Number: 2155
rizr.
not razr..
and mine doesnt have bad reception..
five bars all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 361
i got the motorola Q, it's dope.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3169
Just some info for you to consider,

The RAZR is a great phone with a ton a features, very advanced, and it has way more accessories available for it than most other phones. (travel charger, car chargers, colored shells, leather cases, rugged cases, you name it). The LG chocolate also a good amount of stuff available.

I work for a company that makes cell phone accessories and sells them to retail stores. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 233
i say fu¢k verizan and go with cingulars new iphone. i have one and really its amazing. its so user friendly and most the time im on ecoustics... well im on it on my iphone.. lol so its amazing!!! plus you get the ipod part what is really better then any ipod. the screen is glass and is amazing. i work at a factory and not one scratch man. its just really a good phone all around. but if your not up for switching then i cant help you. but i will say that i hate the LG interface deffinitly on the chocolate... its all $hit but the razr aint bad i guess. but i would never get another razr.... it drove me crazy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1649
Thanks for all the info guys. At this point i'm leaning towards the LG en'V or the Samsung SCH-u740. They both have qwerty's which i've never had ona cell before....i'm always jealous when i see ppl using them lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5725
charles, im debating about getting an iphone, from what i just read, your saying its everything its made up to be and nothing less, correct?

i really want one if they truely are that badazz

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
i only know one person whose had an iphone and she hated it. She returned it after a couple days. I think her biggest complaint was the lack of keyboard, she said it sucked for texting and stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 523
on a added side note service cots on a i phone are for the rich. to get full function and so on out of high speed net and other features. u better plan to add at least 60 bucks a month to your normal phone bill. plus i have the 8300 lg and just set it up so that i took a few slices off the gone in 60 seconds dvd. so now i have clips from the dvd playing as my wallpaper on the front screen and main screen. as my wallpaper instead of a pic. plus i can email myself ring tones and get free ones from my own mp3's theres a ton i been able to do with my 8300. i had it for a year and after scratching and dropping the hell out of it i used my insurance and got a new free phone. the same 8300 and they updated the software, now it's even better so i would say deff go with it over choclates and crap.

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 363
wait to get an iPhone till next year. don't get anythign LG, i had one and with going into beer coolers constantly it messed it up, PLUS the battery woudn't hold a charge after 3 months of use. and i hear the razr's are the same....go big or don't go at all. Blackberry, Q, or a Treo.

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
just a side note most battery failures ur talking about is do to ppl over chargeing or at least what i heard so don't shoot the messenger.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1312
dude get one of them big a*s old 80s style cell phones ud be big pimpin then.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1317
ehh i must still say razr's aren't great. I had one, it broke, i got a refurbed one, it broke, now i ahve a brand new one less than 2 weeks, swear to you never dropped it or abused it, and theres a line across the front display. I don't even care anymore though bc it's such a hassle to send it back and yadda yadda.

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 364
wait to get an iPhone till next year. don't get anythign LG, i had one and with going into beer coolers constantly it messed it up, PLUS the battery woudn't hold a charge after 3 months of use. and i hear the razr's are the same....go big or don't go at all. Blackberry, Q, or a Treo.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 244
Dont know how much you want to spend or what type of phone you want but the xv6700 is awesome. my brother has that phone and its AMAZING.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 995
I have the Samsung m610 (thinnest phone in Canada) and it has some amazing feature on it and the screen on it is the best I have seen, way better than the Q

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1825
everybody and they're mother has the 8300. great phone, but i hate that fact...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2202
aey eric did you ever sell those l7s i was gonna buy? lol
if you did how much??

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 235
yanks the phone really is everything that they say. its really a great phone. and i'll tell you how much i like it. i had to take the bus one day and when i was heading home(live kinda near downtown) there was a flash flood and i couldnt see outside so i got off a block early and seriously after 5 secs in the rain i was drenched but since i was running towards the rain i put it in my back pocket so it wouldnt get wet.... so i was running home and half way i felt my pocket and it was gone and the streets were flooded so i never found it:-( i looked and looked and looked in the pooring rain but no luck... so i was gonna buy a cheap phone instead but i couldn't theere was no way i could go back to anything else. so i ended up buying another iphone... what i still have now :-) so long story short i love it so much that i brought it twice in one summer... and yea the plans start at 60 but thats unlimited data and a bunch of $hit and to do unlimited texting what you will want is like $10.... so if you can afford it what i barely could i would get it. you wont regret it. just make sure you have the edge network where you live or theres no point.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us