OT: Rim websites

Bronze Member
Username: Mack1989

Post Number: 85
Hey guys, i am currently in the market for a new set of rims for my car. I as just curious if anyone knows some good websites to get a good price on rims. I have checked out some sites such as discountwheelswarehouse.com but am just wondering if its trustworty and if anyone has had any expereince with ordering rims off of the internet.

thanks alot

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 609
www.rimjobs.com ???? lol jk DO NOT CLICK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
aha thanks wolfman..at least you warned me.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5712
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/334807.html

thread has many sites for rims

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1191
I carry rims as well. What kind of car? Size rim as well? Here are a few I deal with.

www.completewheelsource.com
www.wheelpros.com
www.tradeunion.com << Verde wheels

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2044
www.discountwheelwarehouse.com

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 197
Kevin, how about some steel blacks with a chrome chevy cap??? 17"-18"s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
hey kevin sorry for the late response.

I am driving a 2003 Acura RSX. I am looking for a set of 18" possibly 19" s. As far as style goes i was thinking either chrome or black with a chrome lip. I really love the look of chad lee's rims on his accord. something like that in black would be really nice.

thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1337
my buddy has 17" racing rims black with a chrome lip on his 06 rsx type-s and they look sweet, but dude, depending on where you live, rims can get beat to hell! If i were you, i'd consider 17s with lowering springs because if you go 18s or 19s your gonna get bubbles your tire sidewalls, get flats all the time.....

I live in cleveland and even people who take their rims off in the winter still get their sh!t beat to hell....17s with lowering springs would look sick as hell by the way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Yah i was worried about wear and tear on rims mainly because i am from canada and winters can be rough at times. I was thinking about 17"s for as while but i figured if i was going to get rims i might as well go all out and get as big as possible but you deffinetley make a great point and turned me back onto the idea of 17"s.

Also with winter coming up i have to decide if i really want rims now or if i want to wait till next summer and use the money for a nice system. Tough decision although many on this forum would find it quite an easy one in favor of the system.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 157
if yall dont mind them being used check out this web site
www.craigslist.com
its kinda of like a bargin trader online but theres all kinds of rims in there and you can usurally talkem down

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1341
definitely wait man, nothin worse than rusty rims.....and definitely put your stocks back on in the winter, dont let one salt crystal touch those rims.....all you gotta worry about with 17s and lowering springs is watchin your front bumper pullin into parking lots....my buddy with teh type-s has a body kit and his front bumper lip is just annihilated from parking lots and the parking space concrete stoppers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Yah i think i will wait and as far as lowering the car goes hopefully i can do that in the near future. Although my parents bought me the car and do not want me messing with it to much. They are fine with rims and a system and bolt on stuff like that but when it comes to things such as suspensions and engine stuff they are not to sure. I can't really complain though they did get me the car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us